StarKid Potter Announces "A Very Potter Sequel" YouTube Premiere Date

Fans
Posted by: Mel
July 04, 2010, 09:48 PM

The creators of the very popular "A Very Potter Musical," have announced the YouTube premiere date of "A Very Potter Sequel." It will be released on July 22nd, at 8:00 PM EST. Additionally, StarKid Potter now has t-shirts available for sale and some of the cast and crew will be appearing at Infinitus. You can see the full list of the cast and crew attending Infinitus here or watch the video below.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Images_thumb

I haven’t even seen a very potter musical i started watching it but my computer crashed :( I’ll have to watch it before the sequel comes out

Posted by IloveDobby on July 05, 2010, 12:14 PM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

Yay!!! The Sequel is AMAZING!!! I’m so glad I could go to opening night. I can’t wait for it to be up!!!! It’s totally awesome :)

Posted by theREALGinnyWeasley on July 05, 2010, 12:35 PM report to moderator
Samus_thumb

…I’ve known this for a couple days, even posted it on the AVPM group. CAN’T WAITTTTT

Posted by Jaclyn {WBM} on July 05, 2010, 01:15 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Oh my Rowling, this is going to be great! I can’t wait! It’s going to be totally awesome! It’s going to be super-mega-foxy-awesome-hot! ;-)

Posted by CarinaPotter (ROAR!) on July 05, 2010, 03:52 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

Have a great time at Infinitus everyone, and Happy Tenth Anniversary to Leaky!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on July 05, 2010, 05:07 PM report to moderator
Without_you__snape_face_shot__copy_thumb

Oh my goodness! I can’t wait! I want to see it so bad!

Posted by Questyourdreams on July 05, 2010, 06:18 PM report to moderator
Hp_thumb

I’m SO EXCITED!! I love them so much!

Posted by HattFerg on July 05, 2010, 07:49 PM report to moderator
Snapeisntpaidenough_thumb

Can’t wait, it should be totally awesome!

Posted by Andrew on July 05, 2010, 08:14 PM report to moderator
3667972_thumb

Sweet! The first was so funny! I love Malfoy! ahah

Posted by har1020 on July 05, 2010, 08:40 PM report to moderator
Photo_on_2011-03-13_at_16

ah! Yay! I guessed it would be out on the 19th, only 3 days off the actual date!

I can’t WAIT!

Posted by Darth Luna on July 05, 2010, 09:04 PM report to moderator
Hp_buddyicons_caught_bellamlfy_96x96_129322477441953550_thumb

I can’t wait!!! I’m going on vacation 2 days after this comes out on YouTube, I hope I’ll have the time to watch it all before I go!

Posted by HalfBloodPrincesss (Jenna Evans) on July 05, 2010, 09:18 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Oh that sounds cool! Especially for a big Harry Potter, this is totally awsome!

Emma_t_thumb

Could Joe Walker be any hotter? <3 I’d say his shirt describes him perfectly ;)

Posted by Delilah [ROAR] on July 05, 2010, 11:40 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

schweet

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on July 06, 2010, 12:06 AM report to moderator

Woooot! 10 points to Dumbledore!

Posted by WickedLoz on July 06, 2010, 12:55 AM report to moderator

"I mean, nobody wishes more than I do that it had all been quick and clean, and my head had come off properly, I mean, it would have saved me a great deal of pain and ridicule."