Happy Birthday Jo and Harry!

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Edward
July 31, 2010, 04:25 PM

Today, we celebrate the birthdays of two very special individuals: J. K. Rowling and Harry Potter.  Please take a moment to join us here today in sharing your best wishes to these extraordinary people.

As per Leaky tradition, we shall mark this day in our usual way. :)  Happy Birthday, Jo and Harry.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

All the best, Jo (if I can call you that)!

Posted by Iwnt2bHP on July 31, 2010, 11:59 PM report to moderator

Happy birthday Jo (and of course Harry). I cannot tell you enough what your books have meant to me. I’m seventeen now but I started reading at six. Each time I read I get something different out of the experience, and each time I look at the world with new eyes. Thank you so much.

Posted by Libby on July 31, 2010, 11:59 PM report to moderator
And_i_do_my_little_turn_thumb

Happy Birthday to my reason for excising!

Posted by SwallowedATextbook on August 01, 2010, 12:15 AM report to moderator
Avpm_draco_thumb

Ha ha:)My facebook status today was “HAPPY BIRTHDAY HARRY POTTER AND JK ROWLING!!!!!!!!!!” Hee hee:)

Posted by s.snape2000(^hiss^) on August 01, 2010, 12:16 AM report to moderator
And_i_do_my_little_turn_thumb

I mean existing!

Posted by SwallowedATextbook on August 01, 2010, 12:16 AM report to moderator
And_i_do_my_little_turn_thumb

I mean existing!

Posted by SwallowedATextbook on August 01, 2010, 12:16 AM report to moderator
And_i_do_my_little_turn_thumb

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY JK! THANKS FOR HARRY AND RON AND HERMIONE AND DUMBLEDORE AND EVERYONE ELSE!!! :D

Posted by SwallowedATextbook on August 01, 2010, 12:18 AM report to moderator
Niagara-falls-rainbow_thumb

Have a very happy birthday, Jo! And thank you for Harry.

Posted by Kiralay (ROAR) on August 01, 2010, 12:43 AM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

what a great day of birthdays
happy birthday JO and thank youfor allowing us to also say Happy Birthday Harry

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on August 01, 2010, 12:54 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JO AND HARRY!!! May you live for ages to come forever. I know this is too late but i couldn’t make it on time. Sorry.

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on August 01, 2010, 01:02 AM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

Happy Birthday Jo and Harry

Posted by blackhair on August 01, 2010, 01:13 AM report to moderator
Hp-22_thumb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to the magical JK Rowling who has given us the pleasure to wish harry potter a very happy birthday as well.
i hope that there is more to come from both of you since we all (esp me) love you alot.

Posted by potterprab on August 01, 2010, 01:38 AM report to moderator
Photo_15_thumb

Happy Birthday Harry Potter, and Jo Rowling

Posted by mundison on August 01, 2010, 02:26 AM report to moderator
Hermione_4__square__thumb

Belated Happy B’day Wishes to J.K.Rowling and Harry!!!!!!!

Posted by HermioneCrookshanks on August 01, 2010, 03:05 AM report to moderator
600full-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows_-part-2-screenshot_thumb

Happy Birthday Jo and Harry . The two greatest people ever , who deserve all the happiness in the world !!! XOXOXOX

Posted by maddison R-O-A-R on August 01, 2010, 03:08 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

Neville's childhood had been blighted by Voldemort just as much as Harry's had, but Neville had no idea how close he had come to having Harry's destiny. The prophecy could have referred to either of them, yet, for his own inscrutable reasons, Voldemort ha