Happy Birthday Jo and Harry!

J.K. Rowling
Posted by: Edward
July 31, 2010, 04:25 PM

Today, we celebrate the birthdays of two very special individuals: J. K. Rowling and Harry Potter.  Please take a moment to join us here today in sharing your best wishes to these extraordinary people.

As per Leaky tradition, we shall mark this day in our usual way. :)  Happy Birthday, Jo and Harry.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent J.K. Rowling News

Deathly-hallows-symbol-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-564456_1422_1545_thumb

Yay!!!

Posted by Nwrosey on August 01, 2010, 03:16 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

I know im a day late but HAPPY BRTHDAYJO AND HARRY!!!

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on August 01, 2010, 03:28 PM report to moderator

Happy, happy (albeit belated) birthday(s).

Is it still plural, if it’s the same day?

Posted by Oh, Neville OoM4, GS on August 01, 2010, 04:18 PM report to moderator

Happy birthday to the most incredible author and hero in the world!!! My sisters and my neighbors threw a party for you guys! We watched all the movies (well, obviously not DH) and completed it with my homemade butterbeer! Oh, and nice drawing, Frak!

Posted by LoonyMaddie3 on August 01, 2010, 04:27 PM report to moderator

Posted by LoonyMaddie3 on August 01, 2010, 04:27 PM report to moderator
Hp5_thumb

Cheers!!!….Happy Birthday to our favourite character in the whole world HARRY POTTER!!!……and to “JO” who is the most amazing writer that we appreciate and love…..God bless you, and have many more birthday’s to come….

Posted by Kathy P *ROAR*!!! on August 01, 2010, 04:28 PM report to moderator
028_25a_thumb

Echoes of all the previous greeting!! HAPPY HAPPY BRITHDAY, To Jo and her creation Harry Potter. PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON!!! I, for one, miss the books tremendously!! (This is from a 65-year old granny!)

Posted by marymackie on August 01, 2010, 04:43 PM report to moderator
553520_488880994466250_43107597_n_thumb

Late again :(
Well, happy belated birthday Jo and Harry!

Posted by Asria (DreamLight208) on August 01, 2010, 04:58 PM report to moderator
553520_488880994466250_43107597_n_thumb

And I love that drawing!

Posted by Asria (DreamLight208) on August 01, 2010, 04:59 PM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

Happy birthday Jo and Harry! Another awesome Frak drawing!

Posted by Girlraven1 on August 01, 2010, 05:35 PM report to moderator
Dorks3xl_thumb

I know this is late, but Happy Birthday!

Posted by pixi jo *ROAR* on August 01, 2010, 05:48 PM report to moderator
Dorks3xl_thumb

I know this is late, but Happy Birthday!

Posted by pixi jo *ROAR* on August 01, 2010, 05:49 PM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

I had to post this yesterday under “Twelve Page Personal Horoscope Hand Drawn by JKR For Sale” because her happy birthday notice wasn’t up yet. so here goes again( though belated now):
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JK ROWLING AND HARRY POTTER!!! JKR I hope you’re enjoying today with your family. Harry Potter you’ve brightened up my life.

Posted by molly43 on August 01, 2010, 06:11 PM report to moderator
17879-26957_thumb

and JK you’ve really brightened up my life and especially my drive home from work when I listen to my hp audio tapes. Well gotta go and fix my patient husband some eggs and toast which I love to do. Hope you had a fulfilling day. You are a genius jk.

Posted by molly43 on August 01, 2010, 06:16 PM report to moderator
Bneerhsg_thumb

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYY!!!!! I LOOOOVE YOU BOTH SOOOO MUCHH!

Posted by AlecsWeasley on August 01, 2010, 07:00 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

Draco paused to examine a long coil of hangman's rope and to read, smirking, the card propped on a magnificent necklace of opals, [i]Caution: Do Not Touch. Cursed -- Has Claimed the Lives of Nineteen Muggle Owners to Date.[/i]