"Deathly Hallows" Website Updated Following Release of First Official Teaser Poster

Posters
Posted by: Rosi
July 03, 2010, 12:31 PM

The official website for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" has now been updated to reflect yesterday's release of the first official one sheet teaser poster, which you can find here in our galleries. The website's new background is a wider version of the teaser poster, revealing more of the mountains and skyline surrounding Hogwarts. Take a look at the website via this link.

The recently released trailer for "Deathly Hallows: Parts I and II" can be found right here in our galleries. The first of the two films is set to be released on the 19th of November, 2010.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Posters News

Wand_thumb

Wow’!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on July 05, 2010, 10:33 AM report to moderator

WOW! The trailer followed by the poster – does it get any better than this??

Posted by hewy on July 05, 2010, 04:20 PM report to moderator
Dsc01254_thumb

I will now begin to stalk HarryPotter.com. I have been wating for them to switch to DH !

Posted by HPIsLegit on July 07, 2010, 07:27 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Thats nice…

Posted by Won_Two on July 10, 2010, 11:55 PM report to moderator
Kc_lucius1_thumb

I want that poster!

Posted by KC Nox on July 17, 2010, 04:12 AM report to moderator
The_golden_snitch_thumb

I am super exited, the trailer is Reaaly good!!! I nearly cried when I saw the trailer…

Posted by hermione97 on July 17, 2010, 09:15 AM report to moderator
N16725372_36936745_4603_thumb

The website won’t load fully for me…and what is that picture of Emma in a bedroom with all those books?

Posted by awritingstory on July 20, 2010, 12:06 AM report to moderator

"I'm not dancing," he said.[br]"It is traditional," said Professor McGonagall firmly. "You are a Hogwarts champion, and you will do what is expected of you as a representative of the school. So make sure you get yourself a partner, Potter."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014