Harry Potter Comic-Con Panel at 11:45 am

DH Film
Posted by: Melissa
July 24, 2010, 02:29 PM

Leaky is reporting live from Comic-Con International today, where Warner Bros. is presenting a Harry Potter panel. We are doing joint coverage with MuggleNet today to get everything to you (including an interview with Tom Felton and pictures galore) as fast as possible, so keep an eye on both of our sites!

Here is @Leaky's twitter feed, where we will be updating with awesome info:

And here is @MuggleNetLive's twitter feed, which will be updating with other, also awesome, info:

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Hbpposter_harryandginny_thumb

According to G4’s live blog of the WB panel, they spent the majority of the time on Green Lantern and Sucker Punch. HP only got about 10 mins. worth of time on the panel…what a ripoff.

Posted by kleigh629 on July 24, 2010, 06:12 PM report to moderator
Ohhh_thumb
2006 Points

Wish I could be there ! <333

Posted by Viccy6 {ROAR!} on July 24, 2010, 06:12 PM report to moderator
41105_10150254604520192_615620191_14488176_2111077_n_thumb

I was there and it was epic! waited in line for 5 hours but it was worth it

Posted by placebowiz on July 24, 2010, 06:38 PM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

Ooooh I sooo wish I could have been there!! <333

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on July 24, 2010, 07:20 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

oh man, i can’t believe that no one has recorded that clip yet, or at least posted it. if anyone has, somebody PLEASE help me find it!!

Posted by hermy007 on July 24, 2010, 07:54 PM report to moderator
Hogwarts_logo_thumb

I want to see that clip so badly!! I hope it comes online quickly!!

Posted by Ccysf. (*ROAR!*) on July 24, 2010, 07:57 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

me too Ccysf. (ROAR!), me too! :)

Posted by hermy007 on July 24, 2010, 08:06 PM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I’m listening to the recap thingy.Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

UPDATE: Melissa from Leaky and Andrew recorded a Leaky Mug podcast to recap EVERYTHING that went on concerning Deathly Hallows today! To download, update your MuggleCast podcast RSS feed or click here to directly download the file. We dive into the Deathly Hallows footage that premiered today, talk about our interview with Tom Felton, and more!”-Mugglenet

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on July 24, 2010, 08:10 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

wait, i was just on mugglenet and i don’t see that, as of yet. should i go to the mugglecast website?

Posted by hermy007 on July 24, 2010, 08:33 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

tried to get on leakymug… it isn’t working? any suggestions?

Posted by hermy007 on July 24, 2010, 08:37 PM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

Go here: http://www.mugglenet.com/app/news/show/3671

the link is in the first paragraph :D

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on July 24, 2010, 08:59 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

would be really cool to be there

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on July 24, 2010, 10:12 PM report to moderator
Thecave_thumb

Relax Yoda. I just expected them to talk more about the film. I knew only Tom would be there, but Comic-Con is known for surprises. Considering this is the last chance WB has to involve HP at Comic-Con, I thought it’d be more than Tom saying hi and showing a clip. That’s all. I am glad that the fansites were able to interview Tom, and I’m very happy Melissa and Andrew were there and able to share with us what happened.

Posted by mollywobble on July 24, 2010, 10:46 PM report to moderator

My wife is a HUGE Potter fan so, when we heard that HP was gonna be at Comic Con, we had to go. Although we heard that the presentation would be limited, we were hopeful that it would be at least equivalent to other panels for more mediocre and less fan-supported movies. Upon my wife’s insistence, we arrived in line at 2am with sleeping bags in hand and spent an uncomfortable night in line with hundreds of devoted fans to see this. When the time actually came, I was hugely disappointed and I believe my wife was too. Only 10 minutes of chit chat with Tom Fenton and with no Q and A session. What the hell?! Why is it that they couldn’t have put in an ounce of effort to show some appreciation to the fans that have filled WB’s coffers to the tune of billions of dollars? Yoda can say what he/she wants but the truth is, all the HP fans were royally screwed by WB today. For that we should not be in the least grateful to WB and the HP folks, but should instead question how is it that we should devote ourselves and our money to this franchise when the studio doesn’t give a crap about its most faithful and devoted fans. They should be ashamed as it was the most hyped event and was easily the worst presentation of the 3 days of comic con panels I attended.

Posted by sdfan on July 25, 2010, 03:02 AM report to moderator
Cropped_thumb

I am so happy that Leaky and Mugglenet work togather, that’s just awesome to see a friendship betwen fansites too! Well done !

Posted by ~ Asi ~ on July 25, 2010, 07:13 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"Professor Dumbledore has granted me permission to start this little dueling club, to train you all in case you ever need to defend yourselves as I myself have done on countless occasions -- for full details see my published works."