"Deathly Hallows" Footage Shown at Comic Con; LeakyMug Coverage of the Event Now Online

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
July 24, 2010, 08:36 PM

As we reported below, Leaky and MuggleNet were on hand at Comic Con 2010 in San Diego, California today to cover the WB panel about the upcoming "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" film.  Our own Melissa Anelli and MuggleCast's Andrew Sims recorded a special edition LeakyMug to discuss the news and events surrounding this panel, as well as give a rundown of the new slew of "Deathly Hallows" footage which were shown at the event.  The LeakyMug is now available via our iTunes feed, as well as via direct download here.  Be forewarned, this podcast (and the rest of this post) will contain spoilers from the final installments of the Harry Potter films.

In this LeakyMug, Melissa and Andrew discuss the new footage, which includes glimpses of:
  • Dead Dumbledore in the tomb
  • Nagini
  • Bellatrix holding Harry
  • Harry and Ron Fighting
  • The Seven Potters
  • The Wedding
  • Harry and Hagrid driving through Hogwarts
  • Snape meeting with Voldemort
  • Death Eaters at Malfoy Manor
  • Death Eaters congregating
  • Rufus Scrimgeour
  • Harry and Hagrid on the motorbike.
Keep watch on the @Leaky and @MuggleNetLive for continuous updates.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Choco_dementor_thumb

Awesome! Thanks guys, I’ll listen to this tomorrow on the way to camp :D

Posted by The Half-Blood Lauma' on July 25, 2010, 02:06 AM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

Brilliant discussion! Thank you for telling us so much that we wanted to know!I am desperate to see the films, but don’t want them to finish.

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on July 25, 2010, 03:16 AM report to moderator
Unknown_thumb

I was really great to hear them talk about it! I’m so excited! But I don’t think I want to watch the video if it comes out

Posted by Katie_Lily on July 25, 2010, 03:30 AM report to moderator
Banana_l_thumb

If anyone manages to see this on youtube or someplace else, SAVE IT to your computer, upload it to megaupload or something like that and post the link here. Just in case WB decides to take the clip off the interweb ;)

Posted by Iceholic on July 25, 2010, 03:37 AM report to moderator

i just want to hear that the best line in 7 books is going to be part of last film
NOT MY DAUGHTER, YOU BITCH!”

Posted by brewinales on July 25, 2010, 05:49 AM report to moderator
Severus_x_2_thumb

I would hate to lose my favourite line of all: ‘Would you like me to do it now? Or would you like a few moments to compose an epitaph?’ I am also longing to hear Alan Rickman utter the lines where Snape finally tells Dumbledore what he thinks of his brilliant plan: ‘I have spied for you, and lied for you, put myself in mortal danger for you…’

Posted by Valeria-Johanna on July 25, 2010, 07:17 AM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

I thought we were getting the footage.

Posted by Girlraven1 on July 25, 2010, 09:45 AM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

@mollywobble “This makes me depressed. Do you all realize that we only have 12 more months of this? That after this year there won’t be any more trailers or pictures or sneak peaks to analyze? I want to cry…”

I just woke up and I’m gonna cry!! =’(

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on July 25, 2010, 09:56 AM report to moderator
Dh-all_s-fair-in-love-and-war_thumb

I thought the footage was online, why don’t they have the link?

Posted by Hermione_Granger_Weasley on July 25, 2010, 10:48 AM report to moderator
Thriller_thumb

OH MY GOSH the radio?!?!!?! I love that part! I love the code names that they give the Potterwatch speakers…

What parts of Seven Potters, Malfoy Manor, and The Wedding? I NEED TO KNOW!!! fangirl hyperventilation

Posted by findthefourth on July 25, 2010, 11:27 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Wish I was there! Need to see some clips!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on July 25, 2010, 11:46 AM report to moderator
The_golden_snitch_thumb

I want to see the footage NOW!!!!

Posted by hermione97 on July 25, 2010, 12:00 PM report to moderator
Asp10_thumb

Terribly jealous, but I’m glad to hear your discussion.

Posted by Finny on July 25, 2010, 12:03 PM report to moderator
1_thumb

When are they going to be released?? I’M SO EXCITED. i want to see Dead Dumbledore in the tomb, Nagini, Bellatrix holding Harry, The Seven Potters, The Wedding, Snape meeting with Voldemort, Death Eaters at Malfoy Manor and Rufus Scrimgeour.

Posted by AnnieFalls on July 25, 2010, 12:20 PM report to moderator
Unknown_thumb

Whats this about Hagrid and Harry driving though Hogwarts??

Posted by Katie_Lily on July 25, 2010, 12:30 PM report to moderator

"How long have you been 'Big D' then?" said Harry.[br] "Shut it," snarled Dudley, turning away again.[br] "Cool name," said Harry, grinning and falling into step beside his cousin. "But you'll always be Ickle Diddykins to me."