"Deathly Hallows" Footage Shown at Comic Con; LeakyMug Coverage of the Event Now Online

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
July 24, 2010, 08:36 PM

As we reported below, Leaky and MuggleNet were on hand at Comic Con 2010 in San Diego, California today to cover the WB panel about the upcoming "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" film.  Our own Melissa Anelli and MuggleCast's Andrew Sims recorded a special edition LeakyMug to discuss the news and events surrounding this panel, as well as give a rundown of the new slew of "Deathly Hallows" footage which were shown at the event.  The LeakyMug is now available via our iTunes feed, as well as via direct download here.  Be forewarned, this podcast (and the rest of this post) will contain spoilers from the final installments of the Harry Potter films.

In this LeakyMug, Melissa and Andrew discuss the new footage, which includes glimpses of:
  • Dead Dumbledore in the tomb
  • Nagini
  • Bellatrix holding Harry
  • Harry and Ron Fighting
  • The Seven Potters
  • The Wedding
  • Harry and Hagrid driving through Hogwarts
  • Snape meeting with Voldemort
  • Death Eaters at Malfoy Manor
  • Death Eaters congregating
  • Rufus Scrimgeour
  • Harry and Hagrid on the motorbike.
Keep watch on the @Leaky and @MuggleNetLive for continuous updates.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Dhrandh_thumb

I want to see everything specially the wedding

Posted by Mosu on July 24, 2010, 09:10 PM report to moderator

That was quick on the Leaky Mug. However, I gotta ask: what ever happened to the HBP Leaky Mug? I thought one was recorded when the movie premiered, but I’ve never seen it posted.

Posted by zoltan42 on July 24, 2010, 09:15 PM report to moderator
Boltav_thumb

Ahhh the title was misleading!! I though you had posted the footage!!!!

Posted by nowhere89 on July 24, 2010, 09:16 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Awesome! Thanks so much for covering all this…. you guys rock!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on July 24, 2010, 09:21 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

I really hope they put this video online. SOMEONE had to have recorded it!!!!
Dang you, WB! They should release it! We already know they’re going to show like a million clips by the time November rolls around.

Posted by cghambright on July 24, 2010, 09:23 PM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

I need to see teh footage or I’m going to go insane, I’ve been yelling and crying and jumping around for hours!!

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on July 24, 2010, 09:32 PM report to moderator
Capture10_thumb

check youtube.. if someone managed to record it, they will have put it there. i hope someone got it.. i want to see it sooo badly

Posted by Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!} on July 24, 2010, 09:51 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

=( I didn’t read the title carefully enough. I thought the video was actually online and I freaked out.

Posted by Christine on July 24, 2010, 09:55 PM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

@Chistine

Same here!!

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on July 24, 2010, 10:06 PM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

@Gryffindor1991 {ROAR!!!}

is checking You Tube

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on July 24, 2010, 10:08 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

gah lee i want footage

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on July 24, 2010, 10:13 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

oh boy, i’ve been doing this for hours, but if someone else finds it, please tell !!

Posted by hermy007 on July 24, 2010, 10:39 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

i’ve been checking other places, but wb blocked them. gosh someone has to find it, and soon :)

Posted by hermy007 on July 24, 2010, 10:46 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

my question is, why hasn’t this been released yet!

Posted by hermy007 on July 24, 2010, 10:59 PM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

I totally agree with you hermy007.I’m doing the same thing!!

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on July 24, 2010, 11:09 PM report to moderator

Fred swept the hat onto his head, beaming. For a second he merely looked rather stupid, then both hat and head vanished.[br]Several girls screamed, but everyone else roared with laughter.

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014