Happy Birthday, Dan Radcliffe

Actor Birthdays
Posted by: Rosi
July 23, 2010, 06:17 AM

A particularly special set of happy birthday wishes go out on this day to Dan Radcliffe! The Harry Potter actor is today celebrating his 21st birthday. Many happy returns!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Actor Birthdays News

A_mouse_digital_painting__anahita_____the_other_me___by_aty_s_behsam-d5p8l5n_thumb

Happy birthday Daniel,
You and I grew together, I’m only 20 days older than you…
And when I watch the first HP movies, I can’t believe time just went too fast…
You and I both experienced Harry Potter and I can’t believe it’s ending soon… It’s like the end of our childhood, together…
Thank you for being a mirror to see myself grow…
And thank you for the wonderful Harry; I could never imagine some one else portraying him like you did…

Maxtina

Posted by Maxtina Potter (Aty) on July 24, 2010, 09:30 AM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

Happy B’day Dan

Posted by blackhair on July 24, 2010, 09:42 AM report to moderator
Stag_1__thumb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN, WE HOPE ALL OF YOUR WISHES COME TRUE. OH ONE MORE THING SEE YOU IN NEW YORK FOR THE OPENING OF YOUR NEW PLAY :)

Posted by doublecore on July 24, 2010, 10:36 AM report to moderator

happy birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Posted by ele0206 -ROAR- on July 24, 2010, 11:29 AM report to moderator
Romione-wallpaper-romione-29099904-1200-900_thumb

belated birthday wishes dan…:-)

Posted by rohit_ASP«Я☼AR» on July 24, 2010, 11:50 AM report to moderator
Ron-hermione-romione-3219846-1024-821_thumb

Happy Birthday Dan

Posted by Ron&Hermione-4-ever [ROAR] on July 24, 2010, 11:50 AM report to moderator
Ginnya10_thumb

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag as we say in German :D

Posted by nutela17 on July 24, 2010, 12:14 PM report to moderator
Emma-w-emma-watson-8833950-100-100_thumb

I feel like Dan is a good friend as I have seen him grow up from the age of 11 to 21…its been 10 years wow.
Happy Bday Dan. Enjoy it. :)

Posted by cOoLiO_bEans1494 on July 24, 2010, 12:37 PM report to moderator
Emma-w-emma-watson-8833950-100-100_thumb

Oh and just to add…Dan’s picture is so adorable I love his bowtie :)

Posted by cOoLiO_bEans1494 on July 24, 2010, 12:39 PM report to moderator
Hp6_icon5_96x96_thumb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You’re the best Harry I could imagine!
Have a nice day and luck in the comming year!

Posted by Severus-Sprout on July 24, 2010, 01:21 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Happy Birthday!

Posted by Elb on July 24, 2010, 01:47 PM report to moderator
Slytherin_morals_3_by_mazza_909_thumb

Happy Birthday Dan!:D

Posted by Lonewolf_ ^HISS^ on July 24, 2010, 02:08 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

Hapy birthday!

Posted by Jacket on July 24, 2010, 02:15 PM report to moderator
Awesome_hippogriff_thumb

in the us he can officially drink fire whiskey!!!

Posted by hp7rules13(Roar!!) on July 24, 2010, 04:30 PM report to moderator
The_golden_snitch_thumb

Happy Birthday, Daniel!!!!!!

Posted by hermione97 on July 24, 2010, 04:50 PM report to moderator

"Professor Dumbledore said we is free to -- to --"[br]Dobby looked suddenly nervous and beckoned Harry closer. Harry bent forward. Dobby whispered, "He said we is free to call him a -- a barmy old codger if we likes, sir!"[br]Dobby gave a frightened sort

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014