Emma Watson Launches Official Facebook Page

Watson
Posted by: Rosi
July 23, 2010, 03:14 PM

Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) has updated her recently opened Twitter account to let fans know about her new Facebook page, which can be found at this link.

Watson's Facebook page bears a brief biography, which appears to have been written by the actress, as well as a section on Watson' personal interests:

Personal information:

I grew up in Paris, France and moved to Oxford, UK when I was 5 years old.

I am currently studying for a Liberal Arts degree at Brown University in Rhode island, USA - I will start my sophomore year in the autumn 2010.

I've just finished filming the final instalment of the Harry Potter series and have several other projects in the pipeline so watch this space!
Personal interests:

I am really passionate about fair trade. I think it is important that we try to help the people who work hard to produce the clothes that we wear, the food that we eat and the things that we use. As well as improving the lives of the workers and the wider community, I think understanding the journey your t-shirt, for example, has been on makes it that bit more interesting.

I also love all things art, music and books and spending time with my friends and family.
You can find Emma Watson's Twitter by clicking here; the actress is registered under the username EmWatson.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Watson News

All-voldemort-needs_thumb

Go Emma! Social networks allow to fans to become a little bit closer to their favourite actresses and actors! And that is great! :)

Posted by Pollytomat on July 23, 2010, 03:34 PM report to moderator

I should get twitter too!

Posted by lizzyrc on July 23, 2010, 03:49 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Go Emma!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on July 23, 2010, 04:11 PM report to moderator
Diagonalley_thumb

It’s interesting to see that she sort of has some things in common to Hermione :-) I can make the difference, but I can also spot some of the similarities…I already “Liked” her page, of course!

Posted by devilskinn on July 23, 2010, 04:43 PM report to moderator
Diagonalley_thumb

Posted by devilskinn on July 23, 2010, 04:43 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

emma is awesome :D

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on July 23, 2010, 04:48 PM report to moderator
Angel_thumb

Um… yay? Good for her, I guess… The tee shirt thing was weird… seeing as I am a proponent of fair trade in the media and have been following the youtube viacom problem for a while. Talk of tee shirts confused me for a moment.

Posted by hrrypttrfn328 on July 23, 2010, 05:59 PM report to moderator
Angel_thumb

Posted by hrrypttrfn328 on July 23, 2010, 05:59 PM report to moderator
Hogwarts_logo_thumb

Go Emma!!! I’m already following her. :)

Posted by Ccysf. (*ROAR!*) on July 23, 2010, 06:09 PM report to moderator

Sweet! Going to “like” her right now!

Posted by Dawna on July 23, 2010, 06:11 PM report to moderator
My_wannndnb_thumb

ahhh! already done this.

Posted by schmalzes on July 23, 2010, 06:31 PM report to moderator
Felton_posed_kaizfeng_007_thumb

niice,! already follow her on twitter and have just ‘liked’ her on facebook! Emma’s awesome:D!

Posted by mmmDraco;x {^HISS^} ☮♡ϟ on July 23, 2010, 07:13 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Emma is awesome! Glad she is now reaching out to more of her fans.

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on July 23, 2010, 07:29 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Like she gave it the personal approach

Posted by KiwiMcI on July 23, 2010, 07:39 PM report to moderator

Very cool.:)

Posted by Jillxoxo on July 23, 2010, 08:57 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"So the boggart sitting in the darkness within has not yet assumed a form. He does not yet know what will frighten the person on the other side of the door. Nobody knows what a boggart looks like when he is alone, but when I let him out, he will immediate