New Info on "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" Video GameVideo Games
EA's site for the "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" video game has been updated with an interview with the game's executive producer, Jonathan Bunney, who reveals some new information concerning the video game. Some of the information that Bunney revealed is as follows:
- The game is based on both the book and the movie. EA worked closely with J. K. Rowling's literary agents to make sure that everything is true to the story, as well as the filmmakers in order to create the game.
- Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter) and Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) won't be voicing their characters for the game.
- Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) and James and Oliver Phelps (Fred and George Weasley) will be voicing their characters.
- There will be a different spell system for the Wii - you will no longer have to shake the remote. It will be a "point and cast mechanism."
- There will not be a traditional collector's edition. There will be more details revealed about that at a later date.
- The game will not be made for the PS2.
The "Deathly Hallows: Part 1" video game will be released on November 9th in the US, and on November 19th in the UK.