Tom Felton to Appear at WB Comic Con Presentation This Weekend

Felton
Posted by: Edward
July 21, 2010, 06:30 PM

Word has come directly from WB this afternoon that Harry Potter actor Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) is now slated to appear at Comic Con 2010 this weekend as part of the Warner Bros. Presentation on Saturday, July 24.  This news revises a previous report which stated that actors from the Harry Potter films would not be attending the annual comic book and popular arts convention.  Readers will also recall this WB Presentation will take place on Saturday, 24th of July in Hall H, from 11:45 am to 1:15 pm.  A description of the event is as follows:

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows—Every saga has a final chapter. Kick off the year of Harry Potter with a first look at the coming screen adaptation of J. K. Rowling's final book in the series, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, with a program created just for Comic-Con fans. One way. One hero. One destiny. Don't miss it!
As a reminder, here is the HP-related schedule for Comic-Con events:

11:45pm Saturday: Harry Potter presentation in Hall H (with Tom Felton!)
3pm Saturday: Harry Potter Alliance / Chase press conference (room TBA)
2pm-3pm Sunday: Room 24ABC, Harry Potter panel with Leaky, the HP Alliance, Darren Criss, and more
4pm Sunday: Harry, A History signing in the Mysterious Galaxy Booth on the convention floor

See you there!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Felton News

36090_413317180969_787035969_4440390_4514136_n_thumb

Why, oh why! I’ve moved, to SC from CA…SAN DIEGO, to be precise! Please, have a great time, me! sigh

Posted by Confederate Lady [CL, Rawwrrrr] on July 22, 2010, 12:26 PM report to moderator
Slytherin_morals_3_by_mazza_909_thumb

That’s so cool :). I wish I could meet him someday :D

Posted by Lonewolf_ ^HISS^ on July 22, 2010, 12:34 PM report to moderator
Mugsp_profile_thumb

YAY!! I’m so excited! Can’t wait to see him! I hope more Harry Potter actors show up to surprise us! This is going to be awesome! I’m so glad I’m actually attending Comic-Con this year! :D

Posted by eiVega on July 22, 2010, 12:53 PM report to moderator
Without_you__snape_face_shot__copy_thumb

Oh man!I won’t be there Saturday to see Tom Felton.
But I will be there Sunday. Maybe I will be able to see Darren Criss!

Posted by Questyourdreams on July 22, 2010, 02:52 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Would love to meet him!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on July 22, 2010, 04:19 PM report to moderator
Hogwarts_logo_thumb

Oh God. I’d love to meet Tom! Wish I could go. Someone say hi to him for me!

Posted by Ccysf. (*ROAR!*) on July 22, 2010, 04:58 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

I would love to meet Tom! Wish I was there!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on July 23, 2010, 07:20 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Hope everyone had a good time. Wish i was able to see Tom.

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on July 25, 2010, 08:43 PM report to moderator

"You... This isn't a criticism, Harry! But you do... sort of... I mean -- don't you think you've got a bit of a -- a -- [i]saving-people-thing?"[/i]