Matt Lewis to Appear on July 17-18 at London Film and Comic Con

Lewis
Posted by: Rosi
July 02, 2010, 03:48 PM

Matthew Lewis (Neville Longbottom) has been listed among the attendees of this year's London Film and Comic Con. The convention will take place in a fortnight on the weekend of Saturday, 17th of July at Earls Court 2 in London. Tickets are still available and can be purchased on the event's website.

Attendees can also buy tickets to have photographs with the actor at this link; while full details of Lewis' appearances at London Film and Comic Con are yet to be released, he is due to take photos with fans on both the 17th and 18th of July. Stay close to Leaky for more information about the event as it comes in.

Thanks to SnitchSeeker for the heads up!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Lewis News

Hp-22_thumb

first!
lol
lucky i want to go to but i live acroos the ocean

Posted by potterprab on July 02, 2010, 04:32 PM report to moderator
300

I want to go and see him.

Posted by Hermione Granger -Weasley on July 02, 2010, 04:53 PM report to moderator
Diagonalley_thumb

if only I could go 8→

Posted by devilskinn on July 02, 2010, 05:00 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

That’s cool… wish I could go!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on July 02, 2010, 05:13 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

thats great. sad i cant go

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on July 02, 2010, 10:09 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_l15yftnpua1qad5emo1_500_thumb

A pity, it seems, that we all can’t go. :C

Posted by Little Light ^HISS^ on July 03, 2010, 03:11 AM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

woo matt

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on July 03, 2010, 06:39 AM report to moderator
Ohhh_thumb
2006 Points

Cool ! <333
Wish I could be there….. but I`m in Norway :-(

Posted by Viccy6 {ROAR!} on July 03, 2010, 06:49 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Would love to be there!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on July 03, 2010, 11:28 AM report to moderator
The-moose_thumb

I hope that any you guys planning on going have a great time. I wonder if there will be HP tote bags, like they give away at Comic Con …

Posted by Moose_Starr on July 03, 2010, 12:37 PM report to moderator
Gryffcutie_thumb

Oh how I wish I could go to ComicCon. Lucky buggers who can.

Posted by Gryffindor Cutie on July 03, 2010, 03:05 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Aw man! I wish I could go, but this year is a no-no…..

Photo-103336_thumb_thumb

hmmm curious if any of the cast will be at the san diego comic con…..

Posted by Phlegm dela Coeur on July 04, 2010, 09:03 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

To bad i live across the pond. =(

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on July 05, 2010, 10:54 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

It is great that Matt Lewis is willing to share time and photos with HP fans!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on July 06, 2010, 10:57 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"How long have you been 'Big D' then?" said Harry.[br] "Shut it," snarled Dudley, turning away again.[br] "Cool name," said Harry, grinning and falling into step beside his cousin. "But you'll always be Ickle Diddykins to me."