Fun on the Set Video from LEGO Game Now Online

Misc
Posted by: Mel
July 02, 2010, 04:30 AM

Yesterday we told you about the "Deathly Hallows" trailer that was included with the LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1 - 4 Collector's Edition, and now another video that was included with the game has been put on YouTube. It's a short, funny behind the scenes look at the first four movies, that mostly shows the Harry Potter actors goofing off between takes. You can watch it in our Video Galleries or below.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Misc News

L.O.L!!!! That is sooo funny!!! Love the video!!!

Posted by WhyAllTheGlitter™ on July 02, 2010, 02:10 PM report to moderator
Mr_bean__thumb

thats adorable. :) thanks!!!!!!

Posted by hermionenluna TZS ROAR! on July 02, 2010, 02:25 PM report to moderator

So funny! Love out takes and behind the scenes footage! Wish they would put them in with the Ultimate Editions of the movies. Not all of us do video games. This was so great to see!

Posted by hewy on July 02, 2010, 03:02 PM report to moderator
Hp-22_thumb

everyone’s so cute !

Posted by potterprab on July 02, 2010, 04:31 PM report to moderator
Pic_20_2312ma14060069-0001_thumb

There really are no words to describe how precious this is to us and them as well! It’s wonderful to see, and yes it does help with our grieving of the end.But these guys and us will be the big family we have become,and I’m sure they will truly miss each other and stay in touch.There will be a reunion somewhere down the line I’m sure! sigh,what a magical thing it is! :)

Posted by Dlcohm7 on July 02, 2010, 04:37 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

OMG!! I love seeing bloopers from the movies like this!! They need to release more of these because I know they have LOADS of bloopers over 10 years of filming. haha

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on July 02, 2010, 05:12 PM report to moderator

Hilarious! After DH is out, and then we’ve all bought the DVD’s, they could put together a feature length of these outtakes. I’d pay good money for it.

Posted by sampsongregory on July 02, 2010, 05:53 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

HAHAHAHAHA brilliant!!!! It looks like sooooo much fun! This video’s reminded me that i really need to find the double dvd boxes for the first two films so i can complete my collection.
I’d pay money for this aswell, i love an outake :D

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on July 02, 2010, 09:52 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Ha! I love it! They really are a family!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on July 03, 2010, 11:24 AM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

Love it! They had so much fun on the set!

Posted by Mr. Brightside on July 03, 2010, 12:15 PM report to moderator

I LOVE IT!! “It’s a number two! It’s a number two!” I think i am officially in love with Daniel Radcliffe!! especially when he was karate chopping the carving of Slytherin in the CoS and when he runs by and says “You didn’t see anything!” and also when he is being lifted sideways in the air!! this video just made my life :D

Posted by GennaPotter(ROAR!) on July 03, 2010, 02:28 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Rupert: I have to go to the bathroom. It’s a number 2, number 2!

Posted by KiwiMcI on July 04, 2010, 10:50 AM report to moderator
9387883_csua9n9y_c_thumb

hehe that was fun. wish i could have been a fly on their walls for so many years. x

Posted by Snunkiebrian (Gold Marauder46) on July 04, 2010, 04:31 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Really cool…

Posted by Won_Two on July 05, 2010, 09:26 PM report to moderator
Gryffcutie_thumb

Aaww, I love that! I love seeing bloopers and behind the scene footage! Blimey they were all so young, they grew up right before our eyes.

Posted by Gryffindor Cutie on July 06, 2010, 11:52 AM report to moderator

"They make a fuss about Hogsmeade, but I assure you, Harry, it's not all it's cracked up to be... All right, the sweetshop's rather good, and Zonko's Joke Shop's frankly dangerous, and yes, the Shrieking Shack's always worth a visit, but really, Harry, ap