LeakyCon 2011 Registration is Now Open!

LeakyCon
Posted by: Melissa
July 19, 2010, 09:29 PM

At long last, registration for LeakyCon 2011 is open!

For those unfamiliar, LeakyCon is The Leaky Cauldron's charity conference, a sequel to our 2009 event. This will take place July 13-17, 2011, on the same weekend as the opening of the final Harry Potter film, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part II. It will be in Orlando, FL, at the Royal Pacific Hotel, which is a short boat ride from Universal's Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park. That weekend - of endings, and beginnings - promises to be very special for ALL Harry Potter fans; not since book seven came out has it been more important to be together. We cannot wait to be with you for it.

We have big things planned, including a special event at the theme park, Lit Day (celebrating literature with some of the best writers, editors and agents around), podcasts, music, and much, much more, all in the community spirit that gave LeakyCon 2009 its trademark. Come celebrate with us.

Click here to get started on your registration, read more about the various levels of registration, and more!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyCon News

Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

I wish I could go……….maybe next time.

• Sigh *
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Awesome. but i cant come. wish i would

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on July 20, 2010, 12:53 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by HP*JOSIAH*HP on July 20, 2010, 02:16 PM report to moderator
Gryffindor_thumb

Awesome but im not going :(

Posted by Voldy Killer on July 20, 2010, 02:30 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Ohhhh! Wish I could go! Love the hotel!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on July 20, 2010, 03:59 PM report to moderator
Thriller_thumb

I wish I could go, but none of my friends are going… I’d feel weird without a few familiar faces.

Posted by findthefourth on July 20, 2010, 07:16 PM report to moderator

I wish I could go! Unfortunately I don’t think I will have the time or money to go. :( Sounds sooo fun though.

Posted by PhoenixFeathers *ROAR!* on July 20, 2010, 09:46 PM report to moderator
Starship_thumb

i cant go cuzz its on the other side of the country :/ Why is everything about hp on the east coast!

Posted by NaRgLeS.WuZz.H3r3(: {Roar} on July 20, 2010, 10:38 PM report to moderator
Trio_walking_icon_thumb

SO IS IT JUST ME OR ARE BOTH OF THE HOTELS ALREADY BOOKED UP OVER THAT WEEKEND???

Posted by Peverell62442 on July 21, 2010, 02:44 AM report to moderator
Trio_walking_icon_thumb

Wait nevermind, I’m stupid. I was looking at July 2010. WOWWWW

Posted by Peverell62442 on July 21, 2010, 02:46 AM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

WOW, I would love to be able to attend, I will have to do some calulations, and see If I can do so!!!! Very Excited about the prospect of it!!!

Posted by Mistic Willow on July 21, 2010, 07:49 AM report to moderator
Book_thumb

Question: it costs more to attend the Keynotes and they’re purchased separately? About how much more? I’m trying to work out a budget for everything (plus 10% fudging) but I really have no idea what this could cost.

Posted by jillians642 on July 21, 2010, 12:07 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

I’ve seen every movie at the 1st showin with my Dad… but I am tempted by this offer

Posted by KiwiMcI on July 21, 2010, 03:43 PM report to moderator
Draco_malfoy_thumb

could you do it if you are only in high school?

Posted by malfoylover128 on July 21, 2010, 05:36 PM report to moderator
Minerva_mcgonagall_thumb

@JoannaRenea… I have Firefox and registered without any trouble… Cant wait!

Posted by oldenoughtoknowbetter♎ROAR♎OoM1, CW on July 24, 2010, 11:23 AM report to moderator

His father's... this had been his father's. He let the material flow over his hands, smoother than silk, light as air. [i]Use it well,[/i] the note had said.

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014