International Versions of "Deathly Hallows" One Sheet Posters Released

Posters
Posted by: Rosi
July 16, 2010, 08:06 AM

The Brazilian and German versions of the first official "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" poster have been released and can now be seen in our galleries. The design of both posters is the same as the first official English language one sheet teaser poster released a fortnight ago, with the taglines and film information translated into their respective languages.

You can find the German poster in our galleries at this link, with the tagline "Es Endet Alles Hier" whilst a high quality version of the Brazilian poster can be found here in our galleries, with the tagline "Tudo Termina Aqui."

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" will be released on the 19th of November this year, with "Part 2" released the following July 2011.

Thanks to ScarPotter and DanielRadcliffe.de for the heads up!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Posters News

Hp_buddyicons_caught_bellamlfy_96x96_129322477441953550_thumb

first! yay! and i love the posters! can’t wait only 4 months, 1 day, 15 hours, 35 minutes, and 12 seconds left (for me at least) until DH Part 1 comes out!

Posted by HalfBloodPrincesss (Jenna Evans) on July 16, 2010, 08:43 AM report to moderator
Jksgdhlkjhdsfg_thumb

The wait is agonizing! I’m sure it’ll be worth it though. :D I like to gawk at posters and trailers and allow my mind to wander. Fun fun. ^^

Posted by RavenclawZombie on July 16, 2010, 09:07 AM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

They look so intense! I seriously cannot wait………..IT HURTS TOO MUCH!!!

Felton_posed_kaizfeng_007_thumb

gaaah, i cant waiit! :D

Posted by mmmDraco;x {^HISS^} ☮♡ϟ on July 16, 2010, 11:10 AM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

!!! yayy :D

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on July 16, 2010, 11:30 AM report to moderator
Image_thumb

It’s nice to know the rest of the world is just as excited as we are!

Posted by Smitch on July 16, 2010, 12:05 PM report to moderator
Asp10_thumb

Any German speakers or Portuguese speakers out there? Do these taglines mean basically the same thing?

Posted by Finny on July 16, 2010, 12:43 PM report to moderator
Slytherin_morals_3_by_mazza_909_thumb

Yay!:D

Posted by Lonewolf_ ^HISS^ on July 16, 2010, 01:24 PM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

Need new pottercast to talk about everything Deathly Hallows!

Posted by YodatheHobbit on July 16, 2010, 02:19 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

YEAH! I can’t wait! I’ll have to make room on my wall though…

Posted by Jacket on July 16, 2010, 03:08 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

The posters are awesome! I get shivers every time I see the destroyed Hogwarts and then “It all ends here”. I just got a shiver just thinking about it!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on July 16, 2010, 04:06 PM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

I can’t wait!

Posted by Girlraven1 on July 16, 2010, 04:07 PM report to moderator
Gred2_thumb

everytime i see something about DH movie, I can’t help but feel nostalgic

Posted by cenyt on July 16, 2010, 04:35 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Awesome! I can’t wait to see more posters with the actors on them!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on July 16, 2010, 07:06 PM report to moderator
Buffy-last-gleaming-195x300_thumb

Oh, those are great!!

Posted by Meggie the Goose on July 16, 2010, 10:50 PM report to moderator

"You should write a book," Ron told Hermione as he cut up his potatoes, "translating mad things girls do so boys can understand them."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014