High Quality Videos from ABC Family's Harry Potter Weekend Now Online

DH Film
Posted by: Mel
July 16, 2010, 09:35 PM

As you may recall, last week ABC Family aired three special behind the scenes segments for "Deathly Hallows." There are now high quality versions available for all three segments. ("The Story," "On the Run," and "Forest Run.")  You can watch them here and here and here or below.

Warner Brothers has also made the videos available for download:

The Story:

Large WMV / Medium WMV / Small WMV
Large QT / Medium QT / Small QT

On the Run:

Large WMV / Medium WMV / Small WMV
Large QT / Medium QT / Small QT

Forest Run:

Large WMV / Medium WMV / Small WMV
Large QT / Medium QT / Small QT

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" will be in theatres November 19th and "Deathly Hallows: Part 2" will arrive July 15th, 2011.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Gryffcutie_thumb

I love it! It makes me excited for November! I can’t wait to see DH!

Posted by Gryffindor Cutie on July 19, 2010, 12:01 PM report to moderator
Siriusblack_thumb

these trailers r so good! i cnt wait 4 the movie!!!!

Posted by death-eater13 on July 19, 2010, 05:59 PM report to moderator
Sunshine_thumb

I’ve already got over like 50 people going with me to see Harry Potter 7 (If we decide to carpool, that could get confusing..) and we like to post the days until Harry Potter 7 comes out on Facebook frequently.

Posted by Xzenoa on July 19, 2010, 10:26 PM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

Oh, I don’t know if I can watch these – I don’t want any spoilers. Gulp!

Its_my_daddy_by_prydester_thumb

I love these videos! Can’t wait for the movie!

Posted by Spyd3rQu33n on July 20, 2010, 04:59 PM report to moderator

I like these little snippets.

Posted by Noble Birth Descending on July 22, 2010, 12:07 PM report to moderator
2640_1106109818241_1391663961_305047_8301715_n_thumb

Awesome!!!!!

Posted by hrslvr529 on July 28, 2010, 01:47 PM report to moderator
Leaky_thumb

I just wish people who weren’t at comic con could see those clips too. x

Posted by VoodooPadfoot - {WBM} on July 29, 2010, 06:53 AM report to moderator
Draco_malfoy_icon

OMG, I love these videos!!! Thanks soo much for posting them!!
Oh, I can´t wait for the movie!!!

Posted by jessyginny on August 12, 2010, 06:48 AM report to moderator
Ginny___harry_thumb

November oh sweet november please come faster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 These were awesome thank you so much =DDD

Posted by ButterflyWeasley on August 14, 2010, 11:02 PM report to moderator

Snape was looking as though the first person to ask him for a Love Potion would be force-fed poison.