First Radcliffe Promo, Opening Date and Tickets for "How to Succeed..."

Radcliffe
Posted by: Rosi
July 12, 2010, 06:04 PM

Broadway.com is reporting that the 2011 revival of "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" starring Daniel Radcliffe as J. Pierrepont Finch will begin previews on the 26th February, 2011 at the Al Hirschfeld Theatre on Broadway and will open at 5pm on the 27th March, 2011. The musical is directed and choreographed by Rob Ashford.

Additionally, you can find the very first promotional photo of Radcliffe from "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" here in the Leaky Galleries.

According to BroadwayWorld, tickets for the musical will go on sale exclusively to American Express cardholders from tomorrow, the 13th of July at 12.01am at Broadway theatre ticket website Telecharge.com (212-239-6200) with preferred seating available to American Express Gold Card, Platinum Card and Centurion members. Tickets for "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" will go on sale to the general public from the 31st of July at 12.01am.

BroadwayWorld also reports that tickets will cost between $52 and $132. Lastly, the playing schedule for the musical "is as follows: Tuesday at 7pm, Wednesday through Saturday at 8pm, with matinees Wednesday and Saturday at 2pm and Sunday at 3pm. Please note that during previews Tuesday performances are at 8pm."

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Frangipani_flowers_thumb

I might have to find some time to go see this (not that going up to Broadway is going to be easy, but it will be worth it if i go!)

Posted by gingersnape on July 13, 2010, 08:40 AM report to moderator
All-voldemort-needs_thumb

I definitely agree with ZachBlack [ROAR] :)
Dan is a great actor!
I wish I could go but I’ll be able to go only in summer, not in spring((
+ I like the promotional photo! Dan is very good-looking on it))

Posted by Pollytomat on July 13, 2010, 09:24 AM report to moderator
P1010630_thumb

Break a leg Dan!

Posted by Hagrid 713 (ROAR) on July 13, 2010, 09:36 AM report to moderator
My_hero_neville_thumb

I saw Dan in Equus and he was GREAT! Equus is such a dark and intense play – completely unlike “How to Succeed…”. I’m very excited to see Dan as a song-and-dance man!

Posted by KB Prez [ROAR!] on July 13, 2010, 11:15 AM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Damn it! I wish I could go see it right away but I’m horribly busy….maybe later. But I hope this performance is awesome!

Gryffcutie_thumb

I love the pic, Dan looks so dapper! This is definitely a broadway show I would love to see!

Posted by Gryffindor Cutie on July 13, 2010, 01:00 PM report to moderator

Actually I thought Dan looked a little dorky in the promo shot. The blue bow tie does bring out the blue in his eyes and he will be great in the role. Break a leg Dan!!!!

Posted by hewy on July 13, 2010, 03:38 PM report to moderator
Ththhogwartsheaven_thumb

That is amazing for him. None of us need to worry about what he will do after HP!

Posted by Taylor Potter ~★ROAR★~ on July 13, 2010, 05:42 PM report to moderator
Stag_1__thumb

Break a leg Dan, i hope to see you in new york. We got his autograph after the last play he was in. That one was really good hope this one is to.

Posted by doublecore on July 13, 2010, 06:54 PM report to moderator

I love the fact he is in New York doing what he loves. As for an ending date most shows don’t have one unless it’s a special staging of a production (ie Equus). Break a leg and good show Dan!

Posted by Erin Lovegood on July 14, 2010, 12:09 AM report to moderator

LOL the picture is perfect. He looks so totally like an American musical character! Break a leg Dan!

Posted by anne1 on July 14, 2010, 02:27 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Call me crazy I really like this picture of Dan. Its cute. :)

Posted by LunaLuver on July 14, 2010, 05:06 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

Call me crazy I really like this picture of Dan. Its cute. :)

Posted by LunaLuver on July 14, 2010, 05:06 AM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

WOW !!!! I really do want to see this!!! Being an Actor means playing lots of different roles well, and I feel Dan will be Wonderful in this role, and what ever he decides to do in the future!!!

Posted by Mistic Willow on July 14, 2010, 08:11 AM report to moderator
Dobbyavvie_thumb

I just walked past this theatre today to go to my dance studio which is on that block. Hair just closed there and I mentioned to my mom how cool it would be if Dan would be right down the block from where I take dance classes. She walked around the theatre district while I was in class and said there were three other open theatres, so she doubted it would be Hirschfeld. But guess what…IT IS. So if I just HAPPEN to WALK RIGHT INTO Dan while on my way to dance….;) I need to see it so badly.

Posted by Scarlet~Phoenix on July 14, 2010, 09:33 PM report to moderator

Harry was speeding toward the ground when the crowd saw him clap his hand to his mouth as though he was about to be sick -- he hit the field on all fours -- coughed -- and something gold fell into his hand.[br] "I've got the Snitch!" he shouted, waving i

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014