First Radcliffe Promo, Opening Date and Tickets for "How to Succeed..."

Radcliffe
Posted by: Rosi
July 12, 2010, 06:04 PM

Broadway.com is reporting that the 2011 revival of "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" starring Daniel Radcliffe as J. Pierrepont Finch will begin previews on the 26th February, 2011 at the Al Hirschfeld Theatre on Broadway and will open at 5pm on the 27th March, 2011. The musical is directed and choreographed by Rob Ashford.

Additionally, you can find the very first promotional photo of Radcliffe from "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" here in the Leaky Galleries.

According to BroadwayWorld, tickets for the musical will go on sale exclusively to American Express cardholders from tomorrow, the 13th of July at 12.01am at Broadway theatre ticket website Telecharge.com (212-239-6200) with preferred seating available to American Express Gold Card, Platinum Card and Centurion members. Tickets for "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" will go on sale to the general public from the 31st of July at 12.01am.

BroadwayWorld also reports that tickets will cost between $52 and $132. Lastly, the playing schedule for the musical "is as follows: Tuesday at 7pm, Wednesday through Saturday at 8pm, with matinees Wednesday and Saturday at 2pm and Sunday at 3pm. Please note that during previews Tuesday performances are at 8pm."

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Green_hummers_thumb

good Luck Dan!!

Posted by Lady Grey OoM2,CW*ROAR* on July 12, 2010, 09:16 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

Dan look sooooo handsome in that photo. Nice bow tie, bow ties are cool!

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on July 12, 2010, 09:19 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

And good luck Dan :)

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on July 12, 2010, 09:20 PM report to moderator
10523_165590975145_580380145_3380410_513104_n_thumb

so ADORABLE! can’t wait to go see it!

Posted by deven4191 on July 12, 2010, 09:31 PM report to moderator
Image

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! IM COUNTING ON YOU YOUTUBE

Posted by magicmaniac on July 12, 2010, 09:32 PM report to moderator
Me_and_dan_orig_thumb

so excited about this! i’ll be back in new york from january until may!! I was worried I would be missing it.

Posted by GinnyPotter811 on July 12, 2010, 09:49 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Hopefully I can see it next summer.

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on July 12, 2010, 10:09 PM report to moderator
Buffy-last-gleaming-195x300_thumb

Cool! That picture is hilarious! Dan looks just like one of my cousins…

Posted by Meggie the Goose on July 12, 2010, 10:55 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

I would love to see Dan on broadway… wish I lived closer to NY. :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on July 12, 2010, 11:41 PM report to moderator

When I see that photo, I want to punch him right in the face.

Posted by kitkat211 on July 13, 2010, 12:28 AM report to moderator
Pumpkinsmall_thumb

I was a little hesitant about this role at first but I finally got around to seeing the original and I think Dan is going to be perfect for the role. Break a leg!

Posted by marypao on July 13, 2010, 02:48 AM report to moderator
Casey_close_up_thumb

That blue bow tie really brings out the blue in his eyes. He makes a really cute J. Pierpont Finch. How to Succeed in Business is my favorite musical and I really wish I could be in New York to see it.

Posted by JKMcGonagall on July 13, 2010, 04:45 AM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

That pic is hilarious!

Posted by Mr. Brightside on July 13, 2010, 05:20 AM report to moderator
Diagonalley_thumb

I wish I could go see the play…in fact, both Equus and this one! But it’s almost impossible :-<
Hope Dan has awesome experience!

Posted by devilskinn on July 13, 2010, 05:30 AM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

Yay – break a leg, Dan!

She jerked her head at Harry, who felt his stomach clench...[br]"This one's got a mean, runty look about him. You get that with dogs. I had Colonel Fubster drown one last year. Ratty little thing it was. Weak. Underbred."

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014