First Radcliffe Promo, Opening Date and Tickets for "How to Succeed..."

Radcliffe
Posted by: Rosi
July 12, 2010, 06:04 PM

Broadway.com is reporting that the 2011 revival of "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" starring Daniel Radcliffe as J. Pierrepont Finch will begin previews on the 26th February, 2011 at the Al Hirschfeld Theatre on Broadway and will open at 5pm on the 27th March, 2011. The musical is directed and choreographed by Rob Ashford.

Additionally, you can find the very first promotional photo of Radcliffe from "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" here in the Leaky Galleries.

According to BroadwayWorld, tickets for the musical will go on sale exclusively to American Express cardholders from tomorrow, the 13th of July at 12.01am at Broadway theatre ticket website Telecharge.com (212-239-6200) with preferred seating available to American Express Gold Card, Platinum Card and Centurion members. Tickets for "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying" will go on sale to the general public from the 31st of July at 12.01am.

BroadwayWorld also reports that tickets will cost between $52 and $132. Lastly, the playing schedule for the musical "is as follows: Tuesday at 7pm, Wednesday through Saturday at 8pm, with matinees Wednesday and Saturday at 2pm and Sunday at 3pm. Please note that during previews Tuesday performances are at 8pm."

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Radcliffe News

Puff_thumb

You are quick! I’m impressed

Posted by KimmyBlair on July 12, 2010, 06:12 PM report to moderator
P4093399_thumb

Wish I could see it… But seeing that I live in Greece it’s sort of difficult! I wish Dan the best of luck!!! I think he is a terrific actor!

Posted by Natalia {ROAR} on July 12, 2010, 06:14 PM report to moderator
Dscn0194_thumb
1921 Points

Definitely going to see this, even though How to Succeed is almost the last musical I’d normally want to see. Dan looks adorable, and so un-Potterish!

Posted by izziewitch on July 12, 2010, 06:22 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Absolutely want to see it! Don’t know if I can though :( But seeing Dan sing is worth a lot!!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on July 12, 2010, 06:39 PM report to moderator
Picture_60_thumb

The play sounds fantastic.
I just wish costuming would have thought a bit more before putting Dan in this gettup… he looks and highly reminds me of PeeWee Herman.

Posted by Anathema on July 12, 2010, 07:09 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

I am going to find out more about the play. I wish Dan all the success in the world in his new role. He really is talented and should do well.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on July 12, 2010, 07:17 PM report to moderator

Best of luck Dan!! His second play in Broadway and one in the West End already at his age is such a remarkable feat! He’s going to be great, I hope this play comes to the West End in the future :)

Posted by PeerlessKid on July 12, 2010, 07:36 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

dan clearly has succeeded in business

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on July 12, 2010, 07:54 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Great Dan All the best

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on July 12, 2010, 08:02 PM report to moderator
2vjooj9_thumb

i wish i could go see this! :(

Posted by nyteflite on July 12, 2010, 08:26 PM report to moderator
Gof99_thumb

I wish they gave us the ending date of the musical. I need that so I can check my schedule. I so want to go!

Posted by hpikjdjg on July 12, 2010, 08:29 PM report to moderator
My_quote1_thumb

yes something i can actually see!

Posted by thundermountain7*Roar* on July 12, 2010, 08:35 PM report to moderator

Anyone know the last date of the musical?

I’m going to America next year for a study tour, and I think seeing this whilst in NYC would be very relevant for my fellow Business Students :)

Posted by WickedLoz on July 12, 2010, 08:46 PM report to moderator

Daniel Radcliffe…NERD! I kid and wish him luck. I wonder if Emma will go see this one…at least she doesn’t have to be embarrassed about seeing Dan’s goodies this time. (I wish I could find that set of interviews where she admitted to seeing Equus to an interviewer, who later told Dan…)

Posted by kmac23va on July 12, 2010, 09:16 PM report to moderator
Green_hummers_thumb

good Luck Dan!!

Posted by Lady Grey OoM2,CW*ROAR* on July 12, 2010, 09:16 PM report to moderator

"My dears! Which of you left his seat first? Which?"[br]"Dunno," said Ron, looking uneasily at Harry.[br]"I doubt it will make much difference," said Professor McGonagall coldly, "unless a mad axe-man is waiting outside the doors to slaughter the first in