Time and Location Announced for "Deathly Hallows" Presentation at Comic Con

Conventions
Posted by: Rosi
July 11, 2010, 08:38 AM

Further to our recent post announcing the "special props and never before seen footage" from "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" to be shown at San Diego Comic Con 2010, more information has been released about the Warner Bros. presentation. The panel will take place on Saturday, 24th of July in Hall H, from 11.45am to 1.15pm. The blurb about the showcase in the Comic Con programme reads as follows:

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows—Every saga has a final chapter. Kick off the year of Harry Potter with a first look at the coming screen adaptation of J. K. Rowling's final book in the series, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, with a program created just for Comic-Con fans. One way. One hero. One destiny. Don't miss it!
San Diego Comic Con takes place from the 22nd to the 25th of July in San Diego, California. Although none of the Harry Potter cast will be in attendance, Warner Bros. let us know that there will be "a special opportunity only available to Comic-Con attendees" as well as the new footage.

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" is due for release on the 19th of November 2010.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Conventions News

41105_10150254604520192_615620191_14488176_2111077_n_thumb

I’ll be there, I’m so f……. happy

Posted by placebowiz on July 11, 2010, 04:57 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

That’s cool.. wish I was going but hopefully we will see footage of it on here or Youtube. :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on July 11, 2010, 05:09 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Enjoy to all those who go.

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on July 11, 2010, 07:06 PM report to moderator

this is the first time in 5 years I wont be going to comic con and low and behold they will have Harry Potter stuff. I have tried to recoard video there before and its pretty hard, but please someone try

Posted by Darkgambit on July 11, 2010, 07:58 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

im relying entirely on youtube unless you leaky guys provide some way

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on July 12, 2010, 04:43 AM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

Have fun, you lucky ones who are going! Send updates!

2009_5_harry_potter_6_hbp_3_thumb

No-one’s commented on that tag line! One hero indeed! I hope they’re copying Ms Rowling’s penchant for misdirection, otherwise they’ve just alienated every Snape fan!

Posted by SpinnersLibrarian on July 12, 2010, 03:42 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

cover it leaky pleaseeeeeeeeeee

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on July 12, 2010, 07:55 PM report to moderator
Buffy-last-gleaming-195x300_thumb

Wow, that looks awesome, wish I could go! :)

Posted by Meggie the Goose on July 12, 2010, 10:45 PM report to moderator
Gryffcutie_thumb

Oh how I wish I could go to ComicCon. :-(

Posted by Gryffindor Cutie on July 13, 2010, 12:38 PM report to moderator
4ruy99_thumb

I was on the fence about going before, but now I’m totally there… plans aren’t final yet, but I can’t wait to see what they have in store!

Posted by margoooo on July 14, 2010, 01:31 PM report to moderator
4ruy99_thumb

Posted by margoooo on July 14, 2010, 01:31 PM report to moderator
Its_my_daddy_by_prydester_thumb

Aw. I really wish I could go!
I have a ton of HP merch that would be perfect.

Posted by Spyd3rQu33n on July 15, 2010, 02:28 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_70_thumb

I hope that everyone that manages to go will have a great time, and yes, please upload it all on Youtube, so the rest of us can see how it went :D

Posted by HBPFan [ITC!] - CatPhoenix14 on July 16, 2010, 05:33 AM report to moderator
Moon3_thumb

::sigh:: This year would have been a great year to go to ComicCon.

Posted by Figment on July 19, 2010, 12:26 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

[i]That's what they should teach here,[/i] he thought, turning over onto his side, [i]how girls' brains work... it'd be more useful than Divination anyway...[/i]