Rupert Grint Interviewed on Top Gear

Grint
Posted by: Mel
July 11, 2010, 08:30 PM

Thanks to RupertGrint.net we have a video of a new interview with Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley) on the show Top Gear. Grint discusses his kiss with Emma Watson (Hermione Granger) in "Deathly Hallows," the cars he owns, and takes a lap on a test track. There are a few adult oriented jokes not appropriate for younger viewers in the video. Watch here or below.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Grint News

Harry_snl_thumb

Great video. He is adorable.

Of course Top Gear would have him on. From the moment he started driving, I wanted him on Top Gear. Before he became famous, his father and grandfather sold race car memorabilia. His brother drives rally cars. He’s always at racing events as a spectator or for charity. So it’s perfect for him to be on Top Gear, and obviously so, cause he did so well.
___

I love interviews or videos when they get him to do stuff. (Video games, pool, bowling, double dutch, pottery, ‘boogies’, etc.) So Rupert, keep having fun and putting it on camera so your fans can see it!

Posted by AJWC1 on July 12, 2010, 07:12 AM report to moderator

Very cool! Rupert is the best!

Posted by Dawna on July 12, 2010, 07:36 AM report to moderator
13635_196007790588_520620588_4407705_7739899_n_thumb

That was so fun. YAY for Rupert, he is so cute!

Posted by Rosie016 on July 12, 2010, 08:41 AM report to moderator
Hermione_grange_thumb

Oh come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it wont let me play it said it block you supid dump YOUTUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by HarryPotterGirl (Hermione) on July 12, 2010, 08:54 AM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Luckily I seen it yesterday because the BBC has taken it off youtube. But you can watch an outtake on the Top Gear website:

I love the tagline to the video- “Rich, famous, ginger. More from Harry Potter’s Rupert Grint, a man who has actually snogged Emma Watson”

Posted by KiwiMcI on July 12, 2010, 02:43 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

Rupert did really well, and thanks for the information on the track, DrForester!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on July 12, 2010, 03:44 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Can’t see the video!! :(

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on July 12, 2010, 04:09 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

rupe should have been stoked to bag that babe

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on July 12, 2010, 07:55 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Ugh i can’t watch it..blah

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on July 12, 2010, 09:31 PM report to moderator
Image

SWEET BUT I CANT WATCH CAUSE IM IN CA

Posted by magicmaniac on July 12, 2010, 09:35 PM report to moderator
Buffy-last-gleaming-195x300_thumb

Agh, it got blocked. Too bad. :(

Posted by Meggie the Goose on July 12, 2010, 10:48 PM report to moderator
Frank_thumb

Top Gear is one of favourite shows so I loved this, well done to Rupert for getting to the top of the leaderboard. (And to Rubens Barrichello for beating the Stig!)

Posted by starguitar on July 13, 2010, 08:40 AM report to moderator
Gryffcutie_thumb

I like watching Top Gear and I bet Rupert had a blast on the show. Sadly I can’t watch the vid because YouTube removed it. Gits.

Posted by Gryffindor Cutie on July 13, 2010, 12:42 PM report to moderator

BBC has blocked it! Darn!!!!!

Posted by hewy on July 13, 2010, 02:00 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"I never know," Harry called to Hagrid over the noise of the cart, "what's the difference between a stalagmite and a stalagtite?"[br]"Stalagmite's got an 'm' in it," said Hagrid. "An' don' ask me questions just now, I think I'm gonna be sick."