Leaky's First Annual Hogwarts Hunt at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter!

Fan Events
Posted by: Rosi
July 11, 2010, 09:18 PM

With Harry Potter convention Infinitus coming up this week, Leaky and PotterCast are proud to announce the First Annual Hogwarts Hunt! Planned to coincide with what will for many attendees be the very first trip to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Orlando, Florida, the Hogwarts Hunt will take on Friday, 16th July.

The Hogwarts Hunt is in many ways a scavenger hunt; those taking part will be given the task of sleuthing around the Wizarding World of Harry Potter attraction, finding answers to trivia and uncovering the hidden details of the park.

The winner of the Hogwarts Hunt will win free registration to LeakyCon 2011 while runners up will receive Potter-related prizes yet to be announced! If you're interested in competing, RSVP at the Facebook event via this link for the most up to date information. You can find more details and answers to frequently asked questions here on the Hogwarts Hunt Facebook page.

A live PotterCast will take place on Saturday, 17th July at 12pm in the Java Room where the hosts of PotterCast will be talking about everyone's experiences of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter as well as announcing the winners of the Hogwarts Hunt.

Online registration for Infinitus has now closed. Remember, LeakyCon 2011 will take place from the 14th to the 18th July, 2011 in Orlando, Florida! Stay close to Leaky and keep an eye on the official LeakyCon 2011 website for more details.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fan Events News

Normal_dh_stills_0001_thumb

Oooh this sounds so much fun. One of my favorite things to do is scavenger hunts. Too bad I won’t be down there. Good luck to all who do partake in the challenge

Posted by HPandtheDA007 on July 11, 2010, 09:56 PM report to moderator
Hufflepufftie_thumb

I LOVE scavenger hunts! And to stick ‘Harry Potter’ in it, I’ll especially love it! Too bad I can’t be there, but seeing as Leaky is announcing this as “first annual” I’m looking forward to future ones. :)

Posted by Scarlette on July 11, 2010, 10:07 PM report to moderator
Dhc-avatar_thumb

Oh I wish I was going to Infinitus now! The scavenger hunt is gonna be awesome! :)

Posted by da_member0808 on July 11, 2010, 10:38 PM report to moderator

I wish I could go! :( but I already have plans :( I hope all goes well and that everyone has a BLAST!! :)

Posted by Hogwarts_Love_21 on July 11, 2010, 11:58 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Wish i could go. Maybe i will. gotta plan in advance

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on July 12, 2010, 04:47 AM report to moderator
Harry_snl_thumb

Oh! Too much fun! I am going this summer, but sadly, not during Infinitus. Enjoy!

Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Wish I could go…I WILL,I promise.

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on July 12, 2010, 05:53 AM report to moderator

It sounds like so much fun!

Posted by Dawna on July 12, 2010, 07:24 AM report to moderator
0oh__snap___xx04_thumb

it does sound fun..
too bad i was a month or two away from being able to afford to go. ;-;

Posted by iceymoon [Cygnus] on July 12, 2010, 01:25 PM report to moderator
Luna_sam_thumb

UGH. Why do I have to live in silly old Canada?! D:

Posted by nargles, oh my! on July 12, 2010, 01:44 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

Ah so that’s what the hint was on PotterCast. Speaking of PotterCast…? Where the hell are you people?

Posted by KiwiMcI on July 12, 2010, 02:11 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

thts so cool!

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on July 12, 2010, 02:28 PM report to moderator
Da1a_thumb

Oh, wish I could take part! When my youngest reaches 48"…we’re going!

Posted by Rin68nyr on July 12, 2010, 03:21 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

If you are going to be there during the Scavenger Hunt, have fun, and good luck!

Posted by Fresca ROAR on July 12, 2010, 03:33 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

I was there 3 weeks ago… why couldn’t it have happened then?!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on July 12, 2010, 04:07 PM report to moderator

"You haff a water beetle in your hair, Herm-own-ninny," said Krum. Harry had the impression that Krum was drawing her attention back onto himself; perhaps to remind her that he had just rescued her from the lake...