Talk "Deathly Hallows" Trailer on a Live PotterCast Today!

PotterCast
Posted by: Mel
June 09, 2010, 12:44 PM

Today, at 9 PM EST, PotterCast, our Harry Potter podcast, will be live and discussing the new Deathly Hallows trailer. Send in your reactions to the trailer, as well as any questions you might have to staff@pottercast.com  on the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. PotterCast also welcomes any video reactions to the trailer responses you'd like to send in.

More information about the podcast can be found here. This PotterCast live recording will be broadcast on LiveStream at 9 PM Eastern/6 PM Pacific.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Looking forward to it!!

QUESTION?? Mel
Are they still filming HPDH?or have they completed it

Posted by Jeannine on June 09, 2010, 05:01 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Wish I could be there…..this time they’re talking about something so cool!

Wand_thumb

I love the trailer!!!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on June 09, 2010, 05:51 PM report to moderator
Avatar1_thumb

I’m missing all the live broadcats!!! Bummer… I hope to get to listen to it tough!

Posted by Madam Snape on June 09, 2010, 05:58 PM report to moderator
Hl002-1allinye_thumb

Oh cool. ^^ Can’t wait to listen.

Posted by jedisakora on June 09, 2010, 06:04 PM report to moderator
Unknown_thumb

Ah i have to miss some of it =[ But so excited to hear them talk about the trailer!

Posted by Katie_Lily on June 09, 2010, 08:52 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

So thankful for itunes! Would love to hear it live one day but i keep forgetting haha

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on June 10, 2010, 09:19 AM report to moderator

Thanks for another entertaining PotterCast!!!!!!!!!!!

Note to Jon NOE:: Screaming does not equal good acting .

Posted by Jeannine on June 12, 2010, 08:59 AM report to moderator
Ronhermione_thumb

I’m so behind on PotterCast! I’m several months behind anyway but I’m on my old computer and Itunes is messed up! :(
But I will have a summer of PotterCast… and MuggleCast (but I love PotterCast more).. And WHOCast.. and TST.. and Youtube Moments :L

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Going to try and lead the house-elves out on strike now, are you?" said George. "Going to give up all the leaflet stuff and try and stir them up into rebellion?"[br]Several people chortled. Hermione didn't answer.