Talk "Deathly Hallows" Trailer on a Live PotterCast Today!

PotterCast
Posted by: Mel
June 09, 2010, 12:44 PM

Today, at 9 PM EST, PotterCast, our Harry Potter podcast, will be live and discussing the new Deathly Hallows trailer. Send in your reactions to the trailer, as well as any questions you might have to staff@pottercast.com  on the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. PotterCast also welcomes any video reactions to the trailer responses you'd like to send in.

More information about the podcast can be found here. This PotterCast live recording will be broadcast on LiveStream at 9 PM Eastern/6 PM Pacific.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent PotterCast News

Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Yaaaaaaaa! First to comment.

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on June 09, 2010, 01:15 PM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

Thank you!

Raven_avatar_thumb

Will try to be there…

Posted by Won_Two on June 09, 2010, 01:35 PM report to moderator

nice! looking forward to it.

Posted by keltek {WBM!} OoM4 on June 09, 2010, 01:54 PM report to moderator
Harry_-_the_forest_again_thumb

Just a thought here – on the stills that were posted earlier, the one with Harry leaning against a stone wall, clearly in agony, as he appears to be crying and or screaming – you tenatively titled it " learning the truth " ( ? ).

I submit my thoughts here that it may actually be during the battle at Hogwarts and Fred has just been killed… He appears to be against a stone wall which looks like the hallway of the castle perhaps ?

Maybe we could discuss tonight on Pottercast ???? :-)

Posted by Hinkypunkmum on June 09, 2010, 01:56 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

school’s out yipeee! great way to start summer, new dh trailer and live pottercast! sweetness. :)

Posted by hermy007 on June 09, 2010, 02:02 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

this could last 5 hours and im happy about it

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on June 09, 2010, 02:23 PM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

Guh! I have to work tonight! Noooo!
I hope it’s in the recorded videos to watch when I get home.

Posted by YodatheHobbit on June 09, 2010, 02:38 PM report to moderator
Romania_xd_thumb

Please make it available for download as well!!! I can never listen live! :(

Posted by Ginny4o on June 09, 2010, 02:54 PM report to moderator
Asp10_thumb

Sweet. I’ll try to be there.

Posted by Finny on June 09, 2010, 02:55 PM report to moderator
Deathly-hallows-symbol-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-564456_1422_1545_thumb

Who’s Mel???

Posted by Nwrosey on June 09, 2010, 03:06 PM report to moderator
20261_1274074097358_1395090330_30880094_3910781_n_thumb

Why are you putting this against the same time that Mythbusters is on? Not cool, but someone must be left out. I’ll tune in after Mythbusters to here the butt end.

Posted by Egor on June 09, 2010, 03:14 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

aggh! thats 2am my time and its a school night so i can’t come :(

Posted by IloveDobby on June 09, 2010, 03:57 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

I have got to go to a meeting, but hopefully will get back in time for it.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on June 09, 2010, 03:59 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

Squee!! Luckily I will be home for this… can’t wait! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on June 09, 2010, 04:12 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"That glass ball that smashed wasn't the only record of the prophecy. I heard the whole thing in Dumbledore's office, he was the one the prophecy was made to, so he could tell me. From what it said, Harry took a deep breath, "it looks like I'm the one who