June 2010 Craft Along Now Open

LeakyLounge
Posted by: Rosi
June 08, 2010, 05:49 AM

The Crafty Witches have now launched a brand new Craft-Along, in anticipation of the opening of The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. This month's challenge is to make something you'll want to bring with you on a visit to the Harry Potter attraction.

MyLeaky points will be awarded to everyone who participates in the Craft-Along as follows:

You can sign up to participate and ask any questions here at the Leaky Lounge or find more information on the Craft-Along page here. The June Craft-Along page can be found via this link with more information about this month's project. Finish products can be posted in this Leaky Lounge thread. If you're not registered at the Leaky Lounge, you can sign up right here. Happy crafting!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent LeakyLounge News

Wand_thumb

This is really good! I wonder what I would bring………?
FIRST!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on June 08, 2010, 08:38 AM report to moderator
Picasion
1919 Points

yay! I’m excited!!

Posted by JackMeggers on June 08, 2010, 08:53 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I might even participate myself! I look forward to seeing what other people make.

Posted by Kirk on June 08, 2010, 10:10 AM report to moderator
Asp10_thumb

Ooh! Sounds like fun. Maybe I’d bring my own kneazle??? Oh gosh, I don’t know. I’m just throwing out some ideas.

Posted by Finny on June 08, 2010, 10:49 AM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

im excited to see what all you guys come up with

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on June 08, 2010, 04:27 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Something you can bring along to the Wizarding World…….that sounds interesting. Myabe I’ll participate.

Raven_avatar_thumb

I’m just not the right kind of ‘crafty’….

Posted by Won_Two on June 08, 2010, 06:41 PM report to moderator
Luna_sam_thumb

Hmm… I think maybe a miniature version of Luna’s lion hat… ^^

Posted by nargles, oh my! on June 08, 2010, 10:38 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

If only I was crafty.

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on June 10, 2010, 09:26 AM report to moderator

Harry, Ron, and Hermione looked at one another. They had never seen eye to eye with Hagrid about what he called "interesting creatures" and other people called "terrifying monsters."