Video of NBC Wizarding World Sneak Peek Online

Fans
Posted by: Edward
June 07, 2010, 01:06 PM

In addition to the thrilling new trailer for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" which aired last night on the MTV Movie Awards, NBC broadcast a thirty minute special on the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park at Universal Orlando Resorts in Florida.  Video of that entire program is now online care of NBC, and can be viewed at this link or below:

In the video, actors Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter), Emma Watson (Hermione Granger), Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley), Michael Gambon (Dumbledore), Robbie Coltrane (Hagrid), and others spoke about what they are most looking forward to experiencing in the park, while Potter film producers and designers spoke about bringing the film experience to a theme park.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

Epjpegutil31_thumb

I am still wanting to got o the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I couldn’t get either video clip to work, but I have really enjoyed the previous clips on Leaky.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on June 07, 2010, 08:35 PM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

It was a pretty good little sneak peek into it all but it wasn’t really nothing too new that we already hadn’t heard about. Still excited to go! :)

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on June 07, 2010, 11:34 PM report to moderator
Dhsmall_thumb

@HufflepuffCheerLeader

Go to my channel and you’ll see it there:

Posted by akcorr on June 08, 2010, 12:11 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

My gal-pal and I will be hopping into the Riley & flying down there in several weeks… It should be FUN!!!

Posted by Won_Two on June 08, 2010, 01:39 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

OMG! I WANT TO GO SO MUCH!!!!!! AND I DONT LIVE THAT FAR AWAY!!!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on June 08, 2010, 05:12 PM report to moderator
Eeyorescrollsparky_thumb

That looks awesome! We are planning to go back to Florida next spring and this is definitely on my list. Cool.

Posted by Eeyore on June 09, 2010, 02:36 AM report to moderator
Hinkypunk2_thumb

mmmmm…..Butterbeer

Posted by Hinkypunk on June 09, 2010, 02:59 AM report to moderator

Wish they’d have shown stuff that we haven’t seen before but still can not wait to go and experience it for real.

Posted by hewy on June 09, 2010, 09:23 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Ugh I can’t believe I missed it! Thank you for a link.

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on June 10, 2010, 09:34 AM report to moderator

"Socks are Dobby's favorite, favorite clothes, sir!" he said, ripping off his odd ones and pulling on Uncle Vernon's. "I has seven now, sir..."