Video of NBC Wizarding World Sneak Peek Online

Fans
Posted by: Edward
June 07, 2010, 01:06 PM

In addition to the thrilling new trailer for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" which aired last night on the MTV Movie Awards, NBC broadcast a thirty minute special on the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park at Universal Orlando Resorts in Florida.  Video of that entire program is now online care of NBC, and can be viewed at this link or below:

In the video, actors Dan Radcliffe (Harry Potter), Emma Watson (Hermione Granger), Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley), Michael Gambon (Dumbledore), Robbie Coltrane (Hagrid), and others spoke about what they are most looking forward to experiencing in the park, while Potter film producers and designers spoke about bringing the film experience to a theme park.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Fans News

I’m gonna cry.

Posted by hp's dead account on June 07, 2010, 05:51 PM report to moderator

I think the acitices did a good job. I just noticed somthing about Dan’s chin.. Anyway from what I’ve seen so far i like it. The Pheleps twins are there!

Posted by hp's dead account on June 07, 2010, 05:59 PM report to moderator

I CAN GET A SNICH!!!

Posted by hp's dead account on June 07, 2010, 06:02 PM report to moderator

I love how they don’t like the set butterbeer, but love the park buterbeer.

Posted by hp's dead account on June 07, 2010, 06:06 PM report to moderator

I like the Hog Head in the Hog’s head.

Posted by hp's dead account on June 07, 2010, 06:07 PM report to moderator

I like how when the actors, esesily Dan and Rupert, look like they are day-dreming about all the cany when they talk about HoneyDukes. The cauldron cakes look SO SO good. I can’t wait to sink my teeth into one!

Posted by hp's dead account on June 07, 2010, 06:10 PM report to moderator

I sxwear to god I will send a the very least three owls from Hogsmeade!

Posted by hp's dead account on June 07, 2010, 06:12 PM report to moderator

I stil don’t know why they have Ollivander’s in Hogsmeade, but I can’t wait to get my very first wand! You never forget that day!

Posted by hp's dead account on June 07, 2010, 06:15 PM report to moderator

I will have to go one both dragons! I’m exited for that because it’s from my favorite book/film!

Posted by hp's dead account on June 07, 2010, 06:17 PM report to moderator

When i take my little cousin, I’ll have to go on Flight of the Hippogriff, because he loves creatures like that. It looks amazing!

Posted by hp's dead account on June 07, 2010, 06:19 PM report to moderator

I’m afraid the Hippogriff won’t bow back, so I won’t be allowed to go on the ride.

Posted by hp's dead account on June 07, 2010, 06:20 PM report to moderator

SQUEE SQUEE SQUEE! We get to go to Hogwarts! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I can’t wait! I can’t! I can’t!

Posted by hp's dead account on June 07, 2010, 06:23 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

I completely forgot that that was on, and I was flipping channels and happened upon this just as it was starting and I got so excited!!! It totally reignighted the spark of HP in me! xD

Posted by DesQueJteVois on June 07, 2010, 06:27 PM report to moderator

I think that Hogwarts ride will be amazing. I can’t write everything going throgh my mind!!!!

Posted by hp's dead account on June 07, 2010, 06:30 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

I can’t see the video :( i’m in the UK.

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on June 07, 2010, 07:44 PM report to moderator

"Of course we still want to know you!" Harry said, staring at Hagrid. "You don't think anything that Skeeter cow -- sorry, Professor," he added quickly, looking at Dumbledore.[br]"I have gone temporarily deaf and haven't any idea what you said, Harry," sa