Pictures from Deathly Hallows Sneak Peek

DH Film
Posted by: Melissa
June 07, 2010, 12:00 PM

Be sure to check out some of the hi-res stills from the Deathly Hallows sneak peek that aired on MTV yesterday, here in our galleries. Here are some of them:

Harry
Ron attempting to destroy the Horcrux
The Gringotts dragon
Ollivander
Hogwarts under seige
Harry and Ginny kissing
The fight between Ron and Harry in the tent
Voldemort in the forest
Harry in the forest
Hermione running
Ron running
Harry running
Fight in a coffee shop
Fight in a coffee shop part two
Harry (perhaps finding out the 'truth')
Harry on the ground (after the Ministry)
Harry (perhaps after Malfoy Manor)
Ron and Hermione (perhaps after Malfoy Manor)
Harry at Dobby's grave
The trio in London
A Carrow in front of the train

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

092410-hpdh29_thumb

Cooll 1st

Posted by Glacius on June 07, 2010, 12:07 PM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

I’m dead again.

Posted by Miroca on June 07, 2010, 12:08 PM report to moderator
092410-hpdh29_thumb

High Definition MTV Clip : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKQGesrF9y4

Posted by Glacius on June 07, 2010, 12:12 PM report to moderator
Thumb_dh_unofficialstills_harry_ron_hermione_012_thumb

I hoped to try and figure out where they would split DH into two. The pictures seem to be from all over.

Posted by dreampotter [ROAR!] on June 07, 2010, 12:23 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

these looks so good

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on June 07, 2010, 12:32 PM report to moderator

i’m so excited now. it looks perfect :)

Posted by HarryRichardsPotter on June 07, 2010, 12:48 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Thanks for sharing these with us!

Posted by Kirk on June 07, 2010, 12:49 PM report to moderator

dream potter – that really doesn’t surprise me.

Posted by markskn24 on June 07, 2010, 12:50 PM report to moderator
Wallpaper_ada_wong_02_thumb

I’m so excited for November!!!

Posted by minishiva on June 07, 2010, 12:51 PM report to moderator
Ebg_old_books_thumb

Looks like this one may be true to the book. I hope so.

Posted by Norian on June 07, 2010, 01:19 PM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

so amazing

Posted by LindsayC14 on June 07, 2010, 01:39 PM report to moderator
Hg_thumb

I clearly loved the pics as I’ve finally chosen my Avatar. I also loved the dragon and Harry at Dobby’s grave.

Posted by Chreechree on June 07, 2010, 01:47 PM report to moderator

Holy! This looks so good! I’m also confused where they will stop it because they put scenes from like both parts. Wow, this is going to be hard to wait for.

Posted by Lydni on June 07, 2010, 01:48 PM report to moderator
Hl002-1allinye_thumb

Awesome. I was hoping some stills of the trailer would come out.

Posted by jedisakora on June 07, 2010, 01:48 PM report to moderator
Threefriends_thumb

WOW! Amazing. :) The trailer definitely did not disappoint!

Posted by ProfessorCharms [ROAR] on June 07, 2010, 02:02 PM report to moderator

"Hermione, let me read your composition," said Ron desperately, checking his watch.[br]"No, I won't," said Hermione, suddenly severe. "You've had ten days to finish it."[br]"I only need another two inches, come on."[br]The bell rang. Ron and Hermione led

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014