Hi-Res Version of Deathly Hallows Sneak Peek

DH Film
Posted by: Melissa
June 07, 2010, 04:20 PM

A clean, hi-res quality version of the Deathly Hallows sneak peek is now in our video galleries, available for watching and downloading in WMV and iPod-compatible formats. Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

woohoo, first comment. this looks amazing

Posted by alexzander64lubin on June 07, 2010, 04:24 PM report to moderator
Img_44501_thumb

yus :D

Posted by mai {beatnik owl} on June 07, 2010, 04:26 PM report to moderator
Ishida_thumb

Excuse me while I scream like an idiot in my fangirl corner…

sniff
Anyway, YESSS!!!! I can’t wait, it looks freak awesome

Posted by PoisonXLilly on June 07, 2010, 04:27 PM report to moderator
Ishida_thumb

Excuse me while I scream like an idiot in my fangirl corner…

sniff
Anyway, YESSS!!!! I can’t wait, it looks freaking awesome

Posted by PoisonXLilly on June 07, 2010, 04:28 PM report to moderator
Slytherin_girl_thumb

Looks SWEET! :D

Posted by LadySidi on June 07, 2010, 04:42 PM report to moderator
300

I liked it . I want to see it right now. It is driving me crazy that I have to wait so long to see the movie.

Posted by Hermione Granger -Weasley on June 07, 2010, 04:43 PM report to moderator

OMG, incredible!

164 days, 8 hours, 24 minutes, 59 seconds…58 seconds…57 seconds…56 seconds…

Posted by Jillxoxo on June 07, 2010, 04:51 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lphabmv2ob1qcqbbso1_500_thumb

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I’m seriously going nuts, I want to see this movie NOW!

Posted by Bech7Raven [WBM] on June 07, 2010, 05:00 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Absouloutly amazing! I remember all those parts in the book, the Death Eaters in the Muggle cafe, Harry and Ginny’s kiss, the wedding being crashed, Ron and Harry’s fight but best of all the Forest with Voldemort!

354970789b_thumb

Can someone please explain to me how to get this on my ipod?

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on June 07, 2010, 05:11 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

I love it soooooooo much!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on June 07, 2010, 05:12 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

Thanks for sharing this with us! Each time I receive chills down my spine.

Posted by Kirk on June 07, 2010, 05:14 PM report to moderator
Ginny___harry_thumb

This was an amzing trailer!! AMAZING I SAY!!! I want the movie NOOOW!
So much better than the first one for HBP I’m loving it thank you!!!!!!!!

Posted by ButterflyWeasley on June 07, 2010, 05:14 PM report to moderator
Xz5jc2nr_thumb
22044 Points

OMG!!! IS SO AWESOME!!! EVERYTIME I SEE IT I WANT TO CRY XD OH GOD!!! ACCIO NOVEMER!!!

164 Days, 7hours, 27 minutes, 30 seconds XD

354970789b_thumb

Please tell me how to get it on my ipod, i need it!!

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on June 07, 2010, 05:24 PM report to moderator

"I mean, nobody wishes more than I do that it had all been quick and clean, and my head had come off properly, I mean, it would have saved me a great deal of pain and ridicule."