DH Trailer Airs During MTV Movie Awards

DH Film
Posted by: Melissa
June 06, 2010, 10:42 PM

The aformentioned Deathly Hallows trailer aired during the MTV Movie Awards; in this clip we see the fight between Ron and Harry; some Harry/Ginny kissing; Harry at Dobby's grave; Ron attacking the Horcrux locket; varied scenes of torment and anguish between the trio as they fight Voldemort, and more.

An HD version is on the way!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Photo-69_thumb

Bittersweet. I’m so excited for this movie, yet so sad this journey is almost over.

Posted by RemusRox on June 07, 2010, 03:39 AM report to moderator

woah..rupert is really a great actor…i like the fight between ron and harry,,rupet really excelled there,,damn,! the excitement is killing me to the bones,,,

Posted by GrintFan on June 07, 2010, 03:41 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

CAN’T WAIT!!! :-D

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on June 07, 2010, 03:57 AM report to moderator
Dsc08588_thumb

Dropping by here way late to say I watched the Movie Awards tonight just for this. I’m really glad no one was home at the time, because no one saw me acting like a complete fool when it came on.

I’m so excited it’s painful. This was great! Short, but sweet.

Man, they really went for it on the Ron/Harry fight. I hope they clearly point out that Ron was wearing the locket during that scene!

Posted by Jade Danielle (WBM) on June 07, 2010, 04:02 AM report to moderator

I was crying when I watched it. How can it be that there are things that have become so much part of your life that it feels as if they are, actually, a part of yourself?
What an incredible journey this has been.

Posted by Zhiyal on June 07, 2010, 04:03 AM report to moderator
Slime-optomised_thumb

This trailer was absolutely epic. I wonder if the OC Trio will go through it frame by frame like in the good old days. They could do it LIVE!

This trailer looks really good but I can’t really make out some bits, like people are saying about Ron having the sword but I can’t see it anywhere.

I will be really annoyed though if there are any major deviations from the Book though because I can see the dragon being an area of friction. Kloves will have wanted to make it more action packed rather than them just riding it I can guarruntee.

Also, while we are discussing the MTV Movie awards. How in hell’s name did Twilight and Avatar get 5 awards each when HP only got 1. Do NOT even get me started on that one.

All in all though, awesome trailer!

Posted by clawtooth35 on June 07, 2010, 04:28 AM report to moderator
Untitled-1_thumb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbTx1R1QDTw is the clearest version I’ve found. 720pi :)

Posted by Crom on June 07, 2010, 04:47 AM report to moderator

does anyone know where we can watch the whole show?

Posted by Kourtis on June 07, 2010, 04:54 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

at last ..the HP fever is back again…. oh my god.. this is the best trailer ever.. I couldn’t find a single mistake..And the dragon is HUGE!! wow…. this is my reaction : $%#@#%#$%#$

Posted by vandy[FTC] on June 07, 2010, 05:08 AM report to moderator

This made me even more excited to see the movie! It looks like Dan and Rupert put in some great performances during the Ron/ Harry fight scene :).

Posted by lessthan on June 07, 2010, 05:11 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Oh my gosh it looks so good I needx to watch that again and again and again now

Posted by IloveDobby on June 07, 2010, 05:21 AM report to moderator
Potter07_thumb

HOLY CRUD. That was INTENSE. Best 57 seconds of my life.

Posted by accioangela on June 07, 2010, 05:39 AM report to moderator

Does anyone believe the teaser from the HBP dvd was better?

Posted by Kourtis on June 07, 2010, 05:47 AM report to moderator
S5001102_thumb

What does Ron say during row?

Posted by finley on June 07, 2010, 05:53 AM report to moderator
26097981_thumb

WOW, this is amazing! Love the way Rupert delivered his lines during the fight with Harry!

Posted by jenge {Meredith Mooncloud} ~ [ITC!] on June 07, 2010, 06:00 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"And don't take too long, Weasley, the delay on that firelegs report held our investigation up for a month."[br]"If you had read my report you would know that the term is 'firearms,'" said Mr. Weasley coolly.