DH Trailer Airs During MTV Movie Awards

DH Film
Posted by: Melissa
June 06, 2010, 10:42 PM

The aformentioned Deathly Hallows trailer aired during the MTV Movie Awards; in this clip we see the fight between Ron and Harry; some Harry/Ginny kissing; Harry at Dobby's grave; Ron attacking the Horcrux locket; varied scenes of torment and anguish between the trio as they fight Voldemort, and more.

An HD version is on the way!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Is22581022_thumb

Thank you so much for that HD version. Tis beautiful!

Posted by YodatheHobbit on June 07, 2010, 02:02 AM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

OMG! I can’t get over it! It’s amazing!!! I’m seriously in love with this dragon! It doesn’t look like any other movie dragon I’ve ever seen before! I love it!! WOW!

Posted by cghambright on June 07, 2010, 02:10 AM report to moderator
Avatar1_thumb

OMG!!! Harry at Dobby’s grave made me wanna cry so hard… Apart from Snape’s death, Dobby’s is the second to affect me the most. I guess it’s because to me he is the symbol of all that’s pure and hopeful in a world terrified by Voldemort. It’ll be very sad for me to watch him die on screen…

Posted by Madam Snape on June 07, 2010, 02:29 AM report to moderator
Deathly_002_001_thumb

YESSS AWESOME !!!!

Posted by wiltabone on June 07, 2010, 02:32 AM report to moderator
Avatar1_thumb

I watched it over and over again, couldn’t help it! it’s so AWESOME!!! EPIC!!! It was wonderful to see them all grown up and acting so marvelous… Congrats to the trio!!! And special thanks to Iceholic for providing the link with the better quality video. Thanks a lot!!!

Posted by Madam Snape on June 07, 2010, 02:34 AM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

Well its looks good that they have kept this according to book
and also have added few extras its good too,
As far as harry kissing Ginny i think that was before the trio leaving the Hogwarts to the Burrow i.e before the breakup btw Harry and Ginny.
or else this is where the DH part1 gonna end i think its a dream of Harry when he is on the run

Posted by blackhair on June 07, 2010, 02:39 AM report to moderator
119152761_thumb

ZOMG YAY WOOOOOOOT SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, I got that out of my system. that was epic! And I’m thrilled Ron actually got more lines than Hermione, for once.

Posted by butterbeer bottle on June 07, 2010, 02:40 AM report to moderator
092410-hpdh29_thumb

Omg I Am So Excited That ’Trailer Is So Cool

Posted by Glacius on June 07, 2010, 02:41 AM report to moderator

This is wizard!!
Thanks for HD links!
What is that part when Harry is up against a wall with tremendous emotion on his face – Fred’s death, or what?
Sorry that Dan missed out on best actor (MTV) – I voted for you, Danny Boy!

Posted by pottershrink on June 07, 2010, 02:47 AM report to moderator
092410-hpdh29_thumb

HD !!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6Y0f2r2QXQ

Posted by Glacius on June 07, 2010, 02:48 AM report to moderator
I_thought_about_flying____by_siriuslyec_thumb

My theory is that this is a clip compilation of both parts 1 & 2, not the teaser for part 1. Giveaway? Harry and Ginny’s kiss, Hogwarts students running down the stairs in the background, either after Voldie has smoked himself or amid the tumult of the battle.

Posted by PaintTheSky on June 07, 2010, 03:10 AM report to moderator
Owl_thumb

Is this actually the trailer? It seems kind of choppy in parts, and it doesn’t give a date nor mention that the movie is split…I’m guessing that it is similar to what the actual teaser will be, but not the teaser trailer.

Rupert Grint stole the trailer by far. If that’s a sample of what is coming, then we are in for an EPIC part one, especially when he is talking to Harry about Ginny (before the wedding), when he leaves and the Silver Doe.

I dunno if that massive fireball is Hogwarts. Maybe something in Gringotts?

Posted by TheCrogePodge on June 07, 2010, 03:13 AM report to moderator
Owl_thumb

@pottershrink Harry looked in pain, so I’m guessing its one of the times (maybe in Grimmauld Place?) where he succumbs to going into Voldemort’s mind and his scar hurts.

Posted by TheCrogePodge on June 07, 2010, 03:14 AM report to moderator
Flitwick_thumb

Oh my God! That’s absolutely asmazing, I can’t wait!! But, would have loved to have seen a couple more characters – the Dursleys, Fleur, Bill or maybe Umbridge. Also, isn’t Shell Cottage and Gringotts supposed to be in Part II. Would have rather seen more of Part I than bits of both. However, looks epic!!

Posted by JoeWorthy on June 07, 2010, 03:22 AM report to moderator
Deathly_002_001_thumb

You can find a cleaner HD Version here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSwG37xOI4M

Posted by wiltabone on June 07, 2010, 03:22 AM report to moderator

Snape had turned spy against Voldemort, "at great personal risk." Was that the job he had taken up again? Had he made contact with the Death Eaters, perhaps? Pretended that he had never really gone over to Dumbledore, that he had been, like Voldemort hims