DH Trailer Airs During MTV Movie Awards

DH Film
Posted by: Melissa
June 06, 2010, 10:42 PM

The aformentioned Deathly Hallows trailer aired during the MTV Movie Awards; in this clip we see the fight between Ron and Harry; some Harry/Ginny kissing; Harry at Dobby's grave; Ron attacking the Horcrux locket; varied scenes of torment and anguish between the trio as they fight Voldemort, and more.

An HD version is on the way!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Water_lilies_thumb

Is this trailer supposed to encompass both Deathly Hallows Part I and II or just Part I? It seemed like some stuff from Part II might have been in there or perhaps they are splitting the movie at the dragon scene.

Posted by sgreeter8888 on June 06, 2010, 11:33 PM report to moderator
Dhcalendar_thumb

OMG THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!! I WAS WATCHING THE MTV MOVIE AWARDS AND WAS FREAKING OUT!!! I LOVE HOW RON DOES THAT SCENE!! IT ALL JUST LOOKS SOOOO AWESOME!!

Posted by Brianna on June 06, 2010, 11:35 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

OMG!!!!!!! SO AMAZING!!!!!! I’m still STUNNED!!! It’s perfect!! The acting from the trio is BRILLIANT!!! Rupert seriously blew me away in that one scene!! WOW!!! Voldemort, the visuals! The effects! The DRAGON!!!! I’m SERIOUSLY in shock right now!

Posted by cghambright on June 06, 2010, 11:40 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

@sgreeter8888: Yeah it’s got stuff from both. I guess they don’t want us to know where the split is.

Posted by cghambright on June 06, 2010, 11:41 PM report to moderator
Harry-and-ginny-hugging-half-blood-prince-harry-potter-actors-1550738-400-371_thumb

OMG i cannot wait…it did kinda look like it was part I and II though but who cares it was brilliant

Posted by Ready for some quidditch on June 06, 2010, 11:42 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_025-copy_thumb

wow, i’ve already lost count of how many times i’ve watched this. love the harry/ginny kiss, wherever the heck it takes place, but it’s actually a real kiss this time and not some pathetic little peck! and the ron/harry fight has so much promise! i hate those parts of the books, but i’m so excited to see them played out, because dan and rupert have just grown into wonderful actors.

but what in the world is the exploding fire dome about? i can’t place what/where/when that is supposed to be…

don’t forget that the most important thing is that the essence, spirit, mood, and themes of the book and plot are maintained, not every single gritty details, guys.

Posted by Rinny on June 06, 2010, 11:55 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_025-copy_thumb

oh yeah, anyone else also really excited by the music? sounds good so far- hopefully the entire score will be excellent!

Posted by Rinny on June 06, 2010, 11:58 PM report to moderator

I’ve never questioned Rupert’s acting abilities, having seen them on display in other films. I’m glad that finally we get to see them in the HP movies. I love Ron, and Rupert portrays him so well…I’m excited!!!

Posted by AJWC1 on June 06, 2010, 11:58 PM report to moderator
Jds_thumb

Guys I screamed so loud my friends freaked out! AHHHHH! THAT WAS SO AMAZING!

Posted by reghermione on June 07, 2010, 12:01 AM report to moderator
Me_halloween_thumb

That was awesome. Rupert Grint was my favorite part.

Posted by HugsForWizards on June 07, 2010, 12:02 AM report to moderator

SO EXCITING!

Posted by albeitgruggish on June 07, 2010, 12:04 AM report to moderator
Normal_09012004_thumb

#$%qergwe#%^#$%!!!!!!!! pretty much expresses my excitement and amazement. AAAHHHH. SO PUMPED. and go rupert! they are all so talented.

Posted by sarahkaz on June 07, 2010, 12:04 AM report to moderator
_r9kau7w_thumb

yes! yes! yes! aihbdnfjngljrewjoaq!!! AHHH!!!!!! :D

Posted by Nealie Zealbie on June 07, 2010, 12:06 AM report to moderator
Littleburrow_thumb

The exploding fire dome, as you say, is just the protections around Hogwarts failing.

Posted by decarus on June 07, 2010, 12:11 AM report to moderator

WE WERE ROBBED BY THE TRAITOR AND HIS STUPID FAN-BASE!!!!!

Posted by OddRavenclaw222~WBM~ on June 07, 2010, 12:20 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

"Are you trying to earn some extra money, Weasley? Hoping to be gamekeeper yourself when you leave Hogwarts, I suppose -- that hut of Hagrid's must seem like a palace compared to what your family's used to."