DH Trailer Airs During MTV Movie Awards

DH Film
Posted by: Melissa
June 06, 2010, 10:42 PM

The aformentioned Deathly Hallows trailer aired during the MTV Movie Awards; in this clip we see the fight between Ron and Harry; some Harry/Ginny kissing; Harry at Dobby's grave; Ron attacking the Horcrux locket; varied scenes of torment and anguish between the trio as they fight Voldemort, and more.

An HD version is on the way!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Harry_potter_deathly_hallows_part_2_london_premier_263_thumb

this looks so amazing, im so excited its kinda ridiculous ! :D :D :D

Posted by meggers-evans-potter on June 07, 2010, 08:49 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_seal_thumb

OH MY GOSH!!!! I want to like screan! I have to see this like now!!!!! I can’t wait! I am going to go opening night for sure!

Posted by Jacket on June 07, 2010, 09:04 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

OMG!!!!! IM LIKE CRYING N LIKE SHAKING N FREAKED OUR\T!!! ahahah. but looks like there problems already. :) :) :) :/

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on June 07, 2010, 09:39 PM report to moderator
1980 Points

Posted by floridianhp*ROAR* on June 07, 2010, 09:39 PM report to moderator
Dhsmall_thumb

I put up a second version that is 1080p so it looks slightly better than original one I put up earlier. Here is the address:

Posted by akcorr on June 08, 2010, 12:38 AM report to moderator
The_claw_normal_thumb

I can’t stop watching this. I’m looking forward to seeing what the “unidentifiable” scenes are…

Posted by OrlandoDaddy [WBM] on June 08, 2010, 01:38 AM report to moderator
Hpphotoshop_thumb

I keep watching it over and over again… It looks great!!!!!!!

Posted by Calum Wilson (RuneDream54) on June 08, 2010, 06:35 AM report to moderator
Buckbeak_thumb

Not gonna lie, I’m pretty excited for the jerkface Ron scenes. The whole thing looks bangin’ though.

Posted by Woobie on June 08, 2010, 08:24 AM report to moderator

Can’t wait to see it in the theaters!

Posted by Pacemakerprincess on June 08, 2010, 09:00 AM report to moderator
Fantasyart01_thumb

Cannot say how many times I’ve watched this.

Posted by Sasha on June 08, 2010, 10:05 AM report to moderator
Littlel_thumb

Ginny is taller than Harry theehee :)

Posted by littleL on June 08, 2010, 11:48 AM report to moderator
2640_1106109818241_1391663961_305047_8301715_n_thumb

EPIC!!!! LOVE IT!!!!

Posted by hrslvr529 on June 08, 2010, 01:48 PM report to moderator
Ss_chp11_thumb

I can’t wait for this movie to come out!

Posted by sgarime1 on June 08, 2010, 03:45 PM report to moderator

OMG, that is awesome!

Posted by SwedishPotterfan on June 09, 2010, 09:58 AM report to moderator
98143829_thumb
1910 Points

OH MY GOD. I just can’t wait!!!!

Posted by Jane_Potter on June 09, 2010, 12:54 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"So -- after that obvious and disgusting bit of cheating --"[br] "Jordan!" growled Professor McGonagall.[br]"I mean, after that open and revolting foul--"[br] [i]"Jordan, I'm warning you --"[/i][br]"All right, all right. Flint nearly kills the Gryffindo