"Deathly Hallows" Images Online from 2011 Calendar

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
June 05, 2010, 09:53 PM

Some new images from the first part of the "Deathly Hallows" film have made their way online care of Amazon.com, who has made a pair of 2011 calendars for "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" available for pre order.  The promotional images, which can be seen starting right here in our Image Galleries, give us a preview of shots from the film, including the Trio camping, Draco, Mr. Lovegood, and more.  The calendars are currently available for pre-order now, and will go on sale September 17.

Thanks to ScarPotter and Sue for mailing.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Imagescad1mlxa_thumb

I.Must.Have.That.Calendar.

Posted by muggle..andproudofit =:) on June 06, 2010, 12:26 PM report to moderator
36051_169251979755516_114302268583821_590721_1732889_n_small_thumb

SO COOL!!!!

Posted by Sarah10248 *ROAR* on June 06, 2010, 12:30 PM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

Harry’s hair is fine. Why put so much importance on such an insignificant thing?!

Posted by YodatheHobbit on June 06, 2010, 02:03 PM report to moderator
800px-draco_malfoy_mirror_thumb

I want that calender!

Posted by viviantuyle on June 06, 2010, 02:13 PM report to moderator

I wish the pictures were bigger, so I’m defentlly getting the calener theese are on!

Posted by hp931 on June 06, 2010, 02:38 PM report to moderator
Dsc01254_thumb

There is spot on my cubicle wall waiting for this calendar !

Posted by HPIsLegit on June 06, 2010, 03:34 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Geez they look old!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on June 06, 2010, 03:55 PM report to moderator
Unknown_thumb

Wish I could see them bigger! But from what I can see it looks really cool. Hope someone puts out a zoomed in version soon

Posted by Katie_Lily on June 06, 2010, 06:47 PM report to moderator
Unknown_thumb

Posted by Katie_Lily on June 06, 2010, 06:48 PM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I wish that these images were larger so that we could fully appreciate them! That said, I look forward to seeing the preview on MTV tonight!

Posted by Kirk on June 06, 2010, 08:15 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

im getting it

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on June 06, 2010, 10:20 PM report to moderator
Harrypotter_thumb

wonderful pictures…
I wonder wether i could buy in in Germany too…

Posted by Ness95 on June 07, 2010, 12:56 PM report to moderator

These are going to be awesome! Will get all the calendars as soon as they come out.

Posted by hewy on June 09, 2010, 04:21 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

...she shoved Harry forward toward the steps, past the conductor, who goggled at Harry as he passed.[br]"'Ere -- it's 'Arry --!"[br]"If you shout his name I will curse you into oblivion," muttered Tonks menacingly, now shunting Ginny and Hermione forward.