"Deathly Hallows" Clip to Air During MTV Movie Awards Sunday

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
June 04, 2010, 02:40 AM

An exclusive clip from the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" film is slated to be part of this weekend's MTV Movie Awards.  MTV notes that the award ceremony will feature the clip during the broadcast, hosted by comic Aziz Ansari.  As readers will recall, the "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" film received a total of five nominations at the MTV Awards, among them, a nod to actor Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) in the Best Villain category.

The 2010 MTV Movie Awards are set to be presented on Sunday, June 6, 2010 at 9pm EST on the cable network.

Thanks, Kimmy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Da1a_thumb

Oohh..a second clip! At least I hope it’s a different one than we saw a while ago.

Posted by Rin68nyr on June 05, 2010, 08:45 AM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

I’m hoping it’s a clip form “The Dark Lord Ascending”. Half of that scene would make a great teaser clip.

Posted by YodatheHobbit on June 05, 2010, 01:18 PM report to moderator
1393057603281_thumb
22029 Points

OMG!!! SO EXITED!!! =D

Tumblr_l15yftnpua1qad5emo1_500_thumb

Way to go, Tom!!

And WHOOPP!!! The first clip!!

Posted by Little Light ^HISS^ on June 05, 2010, 02:40 PM report to moderator
2vbx3b5_thumb

Wow I hadn’t even planned on watching because as someone else said they always just give everything to Twilight anyway and even though I’m a Twilight fan as well- HP has always been and always will be #1 for me so it gets on my last nerve watching HP falsely lose to Twilight over and over when we all know HP is the superior series by far! I tried to vote, but every time I’ve tried it screwed up and I didn’t get past logging in. I’ll be so mad if Tom doesn’t win because he really deserves it! He was brilliant in HBP. I guess I’ll be watching now that there will be a DH clip! I can’t wait to see it! I’m so curious to know what scene they’ve picked!

Posted by bella vita on June 05, 2010, 08:46 PM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

I CAN’T WAIT!!!! ONLY A FEW MORE HOURS TO GO!!!!

Posted by cghambright on June 06, 2010, 03:37 PM report to moderator
Avatars_actor_trio_august_001_thumb

thanks so much for putting the trailer (not really a clip bleh) on the site! I have it on my ipod now :)

Posted by PkRae210 on June 14, 2010, 04:44 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014

Hagrid's door had burst open and by the light flooding out of the cabin they saw him quite clearly, a massive figure roaring and brandishing his fists, surrounded by six people, all of whom, judging by the tiny threads of red light they were casting in hi