"Deathly Hallows" Clip to Air During MTV Movie Awards Sunday

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
June 04, 2010, 02:40 AM

An exclusive clip from the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" film is slated to be part of this weekend's MTV Movie Awards.  MTV notes that the award ceremony will feature the clip during the broadcast, hosted by comic Aziz Ansari.  As readers will recall, the "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" film received a total of five nominations at the MTV Awards, among them, a nod to actor Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) in the Best Villain category.

The 2010 MTV Movie Awards are set to be presented on Sunday, June 6, 2010 at 9pm EST on the cable network.

Thanks, Kimmy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Dhcalendar_thumb

OMG, I have to watch it now, it’s gonna be awesome!!!!

Posted by Brianna on June 04, 2010, 02:51 PM report to moderator
Quidditch-scene-from-harr-001_thumb

Vote Harry Potter noms at the MTV Movie Awards. :D

Posted by Paul Nepinak:D on June 04, 2010, 03:03 PM report to moderator

i don’t know if i should watch this. i feel a bit naughty considering it’s so early. But i SO am.

Posted by HarryRichardsPotter on June 04, 2010, 03:19 PM report to moderator
Picture_1_thumb

yess!

Posted by LindsayC14 on June 04, 2010, 03:36 PM report to moderator

I’m so excited!!!! :D

Posted by on June 04, 2010, 04:05 PM report to moderator
Casualvacanycover_2266306a_thumb

OMG!! cant wait!

Posted by Catherine ( *SQUEE!*) on June 04, 2010, 05:52 PM report to moderator
Emma_watson_polyvore_thumb

Ohhhh! I can’t wait to check it out! This will be awesome! A clip from the Deathly Hallows!

Upclose_of_me_thumb

Awesome!!! Can’t wait to see it!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on June 04, 2010, 06:58 PM report to moderator
Bellebooks5sem10_thumb

I’m so excited! Probably wont be able to watch it when its on t.v. but will be furiously searching for it later.

Posted by Lady Herdermort on June 04, 2010, 07:30 PM report to moderator

MERLIN’S BEARD!! I’m sooo excited about this!! I honestly think I’ll feint when it comes on!!! (After I’ve seen it of course haha!) Wouldn’t miss this for the world!!! Not even the Magical World!!

Posted by ronweasleylovesme on June 04, 2010, 07:50 PM report to moderator
Image

kewl

Posted by magicmaniac on June 04, 2010, 09:11 PM report to moderator
Hufflepuff_lj_100_thumb
1985 Points

Well glad that its after the NBC special. Wasn’t planning on watching the awards because im sick of the MTV awards, but i’ll watch it just for HP!

Posted by jhangelgurl (ITC!) on June 04, 2010, 09:22 PM report to moderator
Me_at_hogwarts_thumb

my hands started shaking….. it’s so close…

Posted by ProfessorAlice on June 04, 2010, 09:41 PM report to moderator
Swans_in_love_thumb
2062 Points

I’m gonna miss it!!! Arg!!!

Posted by Alice Weasley{Weasley's Queen} [ROAR!] on June 05, 2010, 01:38 AM report to moderator
092410-hpdh29_thumb

OMFG, I Can’t wait

I am so excited!!!!!

Posted by Glacius on June 05, 2010, 03:54 AM report to moderator

Black was sprawled at the bottom of the wall. His thin chest rose and fell rapidly as he watched Harry walking slowly nearer, his wand pointing straight at Black's heart.[br]"Going to kill me, Harry?" he whispered.