"Deathly Hallows" Clip to Air During MTV Movie Awards Sunday

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
June 04, 2010, 02:40 AM

An exclusive clip from the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1" film is slated to be part of this weekend's MTV Movie Awards.  MTV notes that the award ceremony will feature the clip during the broadcast, hosted by comic Aziz Ansari.  As readers will recall, the "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" film received a total of five nominations at the MTV Awards, among them, a nod to actor Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) in the Best Villain category.

The 2010 MTV Movie Awards are set to be presented on Sunday, June 6, 2010 at 9pm EST on the cable network.

Thanks, Kimmy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Panda_thumb

And here we go people! All aboard the “aggressive marketing campaign” rollercoaster! :)

I can’t decide whether to watch or not- I wouldn’t be able to stand the Twilight worshipping, and I’d rather not see a scene already, but then again I am so curious as to what they will show! Here’s hoping for Seven Potter’s!

Posted by FilmGirl27 *Team Weasley!* (ROAR!!) on June 04, 2010, 09:18 AM report to moderator
Hbp_poster_two_thumb

I eagerly await seeing this particular clip!

Posted by Kirk on June 04, 2010, 09:28 AM report to moderator
Deathly-hallows-symbol-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-564456_1422_1545_thumb

cool beanz

Posted by Nwrosey on June 04, 2010, 09:34 AM report to moderator
Angiebumliac_hpdh_021_thumb

OMG!

Posted by mollywobbles23 on June 04, 2010, 09:43 AM report to moderator
Avatars_actor_trio_august_001_thumb

this is great, but please get the clip since I do not get MTV at my house :*(

Posted by PkRae210 on June 04, 2010, 10:14 AM report to moderator
Bneerhsg_thumb

yeeeeess!!! i was hoping they would!!!

Posted by AlecsWeasley on June 04, 2010, 10:44 AM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

It’s about time!

Posted by Won_Two on June 04, 2010, 11:22 AM report to moderator

All the more reason to watch this year’s awards!!!

Posted by OddRavenclaw222~WBM~ on June 04, 2010, 11:22 AM report to moderator
13635_196007790588_520620588_4407705_7739899_n_thumb

YAY! I really hope it is a new clip!

Posted by Rosie016 on June 04, 2010, 12:01 PM report to moderator
Hpdh_thumb

even if its the bluray clip ill be soooo stoked

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on June 04, 2010, 12:31 PM report to moderator
Epjpegutil31_thumb

I second and third the above motions to have the clip posted on Leaky! I might try to catch it if I am home, but I get pretty bored with awards shows.

Posted by Fresca ROAR on June 04, 2010, 12:40 PM report to moderator
Edith___thumb

I DCONT HAVR CABREL; OIADSKBJDFSKBIKF AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Walleeve_lg_thumb

Even if it’s the Blu-Ray clip, it’s exciting that the hype has begun. I’ll record the awards for sure—I agree with others, all the Twilight crap is going to be insufferable.

Posted by dynagirldangit on June 04, 2010, 02:31 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

I. Can. Not. Wait. !!!!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on June 04, 2010, 02:35 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

I. Can. Not. Wait. !!!!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on June 04, 2010, 02:35 PM report to moderator

"What do you like me to call you when we're alone together?" [br]Even by the dim light of the lantern Harry could tell that Mrs. Weasley had turned bright red...[br]"Mollywobbles," whispered a mortified Mrs. Weasley into the crack at the edge of the door.