"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" Trailer Now Online

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
June 30, 2010, 10:40 PM

The much anticipated trailer for the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Parts I and II" is now online and can be viewed via our Leaky Video Galleries here!  Links from WB can be found below the video. Stay tuned for more!

Update 1:  The trailer for the film can now be seen right here on the official Harry Potter website.

Update 2: Links from WB

QUICKTIME HD
QUICKTIME STANDARD
WINDOWS HD
WINDOWS STANDARD
FLASH
IPOD

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Pic_20_2312ma14060069-0001_thumb

Wow!! So dramatic and going to be sad, for a bit.It’s like it’s another movie,not HP.Meaning so dark and great acting I know coming from these guys. Going to be amazing for us all!

Posted by Dlcohm7 on June 28, 2010, 08:01 PM report to moderator
354970789b_thumb

When i first watched it i was so excited i couldn’t breathe and i actually cried!!

Posted by Vicki_The_House_Elf *ROAR* ϟ on June 28, 2010, 08:02 PM report to moderator
Harry_-_the_forest_again_thumb

I just cannot stop watching it !! The added scene between LV and Harry is perfect !! NOT cheesy at all – not one bit ! I have been shaking ever since I saw it !

Rupert and Emma and Dan have outdone themselves in portraying our favorite trio ! They have ALL poured their hearts into these last two films for us !!

So amazing !!!!

Posted by Hinkypunkmum on June 28, 2010, 08:02 PM report to moderator
The_one__colored_by_burdge_bug_thumb

oh my god…if that final scene is the final showdown and not just a dream i’m going to be so pissed!

Posted by Luce-Lupin !~ROAR~! on June 28, 2010, 08:03 PM report to moderator
Unknown_thumb

OMGGG GUYS IF YOU PAUSE IT AT THE PART WHEN THE SNAKE IS ATTACKING HARRY IT DOESN’T LOOK LIKE THEY ARE IN BATHILDA’S HOUSE. IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS IN A BABY’S ROOM. WHAT IF THEY HAD HARRY GO BACK TO HIS HOUSE AND HAVE THE SNAKE ATTACK HIM THERE!!!!

Posted by Katie_Lily on June 28, 2010, 08:04 PM report to moderator
Starship_thumb

OH MY FXCKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was AMAZING! Does anyone know the rating?? hopefully PG-13 so we’ll be sure its mostly like the books! I’m downloading the trailer to my iPod right now so i can watch it again and again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by NaRgLeS.WuZz.H3r3(: {Roar} on June 28, 2010, 08:05 PM report to moderator
Me_at_hogwarts_thumb

THAT.WAS.EPIC. I started shaking….Im gonna be walking out of that theater crying….. 7.15.11. </3

Posted by ProfessorAlice on June 28, 2010, 08:08 PM report to moderator
Normal_rhrdh1-07_thumb

i dont think there are actual words to describe this trailer. I believe EPIC falls short.

Posted by shebubbas on June 28, 2010, 08:11 PM report to moderator
NOW I WANT SOME BUTTER BEER. Since they released the trailer for the new movie. I think I can make it to WWoHP and home before 11
Posted by kim33510 on June 28, 2010, 08:13 PM report to moderator

I CAN ONLY HOPE THAT THE LEGO: HP GAME CAN HOLD IN MY FANBOY-NERDINESS ’TIL NOVEMBER!

Posted by OddRavenclaw222~WBM~ on June 28, 2010, 08:14 PM report to moderator
2vjooj9_thumb

yay! thanks!! :D

Posted by nyteflite on June 28, 2010, 08:28 PM report to moderator
Iconator_7a1a755f97b01ab21a2d5f3eab1cdd40_thumb

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have no words for this.

Posted by doxycide [WBM]{Totally Awesome!!} on June 28, 2010, 08:28 PM report to moderator
Harry-potter-cast_thumb

OMG THIS TRAILOR IS AWESOME!!!!!! i cant wait till november <3

Posted by Stephie_Potter90 on June 28, 2010, 08:30 PM report to moderator
Picture_324_thumb

Oh. My. God.

Posted by Scribbled [WBM] on June 28, 2010, 08:30 PM report to moderator
Picture_324_thumb

Oh. My. God.

Posted by Scribbled [WBM] on June 28, 2010, 08:30 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

The Great Hall was normally decorated with the winning House's colors for the Leaving Feast. Tonight, however, there were black drapes on the wall behind the teachers' table. Harry knew instantly that they were there as a mark of respect to Cedric.