"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" Trailer Now Online

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
June 30, 2010, 10:40 PM

The much anticipated trailer for the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Parts I and II" is now online and can be viewed via our Leaky Video Galleries here!  Links from WB can be found below the video. Stay tuned for more!

Update 1:  The trailer for the film can now be seen right here on the official Harry Potter website.

Update 2: Links from WB

QUICKTIME HD
QUICKTIME STANDARD
WINDOWS HD
WINDOWS STANDARD
FLASH
IPOD

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Oooo I have goose bumbs! I hope it’s not a let down like 5 and 6 were for me because i DO love this book! But either way I can’t wait!!!

Posted by mcr.are1 on June 30, 2010, 06:59 AM report to moderator

Remember with Half Blood Prince – WB first said they would release it in November but then changed their minds to July the next year instead. Perhaps we should now put pressure on them to release Part 1 earlier than November… The sorta owe us, hehehe

I don’t want to wait that long….

Posted by mmatthysen on June 30, 2010, 07:57 AM report to moderator

@gb0923 I think the man in front of the train is Rufus Scrimgeour. But why would he stop the train? And why is the train there at all, seeing that the trio didn’t go to school at all?

Posted by mmatthysen on June 30, 2010, 08:10 AM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

@mmatthysen
Well i second it
But we all know thats not gonna happen but……………. its too long to wait
and its killing me

Posted by blackhair on June 30, 2010, 08:12 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_vs_twilight_by_extraordinaryrebel_thumb

I think I’m gonna cry when the movie comes out. But at least Harry and Ginny and Ron and Hermione finally get together forever!!

Posted by Noelle Walsh on June 30, 2010, 08:22 AM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Love it!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on June 30, 2010, 08:46 AM report to moderator
Http_3a_2f_2f24

wooooooooow it’s so cool that i can’t wait till november

Posted by Emmaria on June 30, 2010, 10:03 AM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.Some thigns I saw pissed me off but at the smae time it looks AMAZING!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE♥

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on June 30, 2010, 10:11 AM report to moderator
Toby_metal_thumb

i see some plot meddling again, jo rowling is the greatest author of all time, you aren’t going to make it better.

Posted by splinch on June 30, 2010, 10:25 AM report to moderator
310_thumb

The trailer is AWESOME

Posted by Blossom on June 30, 2010, 10:36 AM report to moderator
Barbossa_thumb

The trailer is really cool, but does anybody know if there is any way to make it so it doesn’t autoplay every time I go to the website?

Posted by DredPirateStorm on June 30, 2010, 10:41 AM report to moderator
Image

kewl!

Posted by magicmaniac on June 30, 2010, 11:32 AM report to moderator
D474f2f9722352f367d45028747f7d7d_1562290_thumb

i made a vow not to watch anything after HBP but you can’t help it when you are sitting at the midnight showing for Eclipse but to watch the trailer…lol

I have to say this is probably the best trailer i have ever seen! i got teary eyed and had goosebumps! my friend next to me was like, “i havent finished the books or watched all the movies and this trailer is giving me goosebumps!” lol that is the effect it had on ppl. One of the best parts for me was when Voldie was holding Harry’s face…oooohhh so awesome

Th62a721c3_thumb

Looks great and Amazing! Im so glad they split it into 2.

Posted by JennyLA on June 30, 2010, 12:07 PM report to moderator
Screen-capture_thumb

The trailer is really dramatic with loads of explosions and shouting, just like the Half Blood Prince. That film looked like lots of set pieces pasted together without continuity. I fear David Yates has done the same with Deathly Hallows. Where’s the humour and the human touches? I want to hear Hermione say “Merlin’s pants!”, see Professor Sprout lobbing Mandrakes at deatheaters and watch the house elves in action. It looks like DH will be grim and moody like HBP and if David Yates makes these films any darker we won’t be able to see the screen. I can only hope I’m wrong.

Posted by minerva-rules-uk on June 30, 2010, 12:15 PM report to moderator

"It's none of [i]your[/i] business if Harry's been with a hundred girls," Hermione told Rita coolly. "So you can put that away right now."[br]Rita had been on the point of withdrawing an acid-green quill from her bag. Looking as though she had been forced