"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" Trailer Now Online

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
June 30, 2010, 10:40 PM

The much anticipated trailer for the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Parts I and II" is now online and can be viewed via our Leaky Video Galleries here!  Links from WB can be found below the video. Stay tuned for more!

Update 1:  The trailer for the film can now be seen right here on the official Harry Potter website.

Update 2: Links from WB

QUICKTIME HD
QUICKTIME STANDARD
WINDOWS HD
WINDOWS STANDARD
FLASH
IPOD

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

@rush2112. The trailer is brilliant. Williams is neither here nor there (I hope). I never take my opinions seriously on unimportant issues nor should anyone else. I love the Beatles, I love HP, but I don’t give a monkeys when my family or friends or strangers tell me that HP and the Beatles are pointless worthless over-rated pap.

What I think of Williams is simply not important because it can never take away from people’s enjoyment of his music and musicianship. My being endlessly told HP is evil, pointless, retrograde, badly written, derivative, simplistic, drivel, irrelevant, childish, or boring, (all of which are commonly expressed views in the UK) doesn’t bother me because I value my own opinion and I love HP.

You admire Williams. Good. I don’t. My loss. End of story. People despise HP or the Beatles? That’s their loss. And it’s my loss if I have to listen to the DH DVDs without sound should JW compose the score. No one else’s. I always turn the sound off or down when watching the first 3 HP films whenever Williams goes OTT or banal. With Hooper I turn the sound up, his scores fill me with joy because they come straight from the heart.

The trailer is a humdinger. Have I heard that kind of music a dozen times before? You bet. But did it make for a thrilling trailer? You bet your bippy!!

In the end Williams and my views on him are unimportant, but the trailer is important because it is obvious this will be the best film yet. The acting, the music, the cinematography, directing, production, and spirit, are all spot on. Who could ask for more? Roll on November!!!

Posted by rotfang07 on June 29, 2010, 03:19 PM report to moderator

wow!

Posted by ravenclaw_girl42 on June 29, 2010, 03:27 PM report to moderator
Hog_150_thumb

This is amazing!!! This movie, the books, the franchise in general is just spectacular!!

Posted by NothingIsNada on June 29, 2010, 03:29 PM report to moderator

that was amazing

Posted by phoenix flame on June 29, 2010, 03:38 PM report to moderator

that was amazing

Posted by phoenix flame on June 29, 2010, 03:38 PM report to moderator

that was amazing

Posted by phoenix flame on June 29, 2010, 03:39 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

THAT TRAILER IS FREAKING AWESOME! Brings tears in my eyes.

Posted by Mr. Brightside on June 29, 2010, 04:32 PM report to moderator
Jacques_tati_hulot1_thumb

Oh and the music in this film is from Alexandre Desplat, to those who wonder.

Posted by Mr. Brightside on June 29, 2010, 04:35 PM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

OOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGG i think i just died a little

Posted by Horcruxalej on June 29, 2010, 04:36 PM report to moderator
282600_233804939987291_100000733600249_807455_78180_n_thumb

OOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGG i think i just died a little

Posted by Horcruxalej on June 29, 2010, 04:36 PM report to moderator
Deathly-hallows-symbol-harry-potter-and-the-deathly-hallows-564456_1422_1545_thumb

Notice there is no blood on Hermy’s hand!!!!!

Posted by Nwrosey on June 29, 2010, 05:09 PM report to moderator
Keep_calm_hrh2_thumb

So Amazing!!!!

Posted by tinagin [ROAR]! on June 29, 2010, 05:18 PM report to moderator
User170224_pic7538_1238947280_thumb

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH♥ HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EPIC-NESS!!!!!!!!!!!! eeeeeeep Ron+Hermione♥ squee’s excitidley

Posted by Peace.Love.Potter ♥ on June 29, 2010, 05:29 PM report to moderator
I-quote_hufflepuff0263_thumb

That has to be the most amazing trailer I’ve ever seen! I almost started crying from the sheer intensity of it! I cannot wait until November!

Posted by spacegirl92 on June 29, 2010, 06:38 PM report to moderator

Really is that Alexandre Desplat’s work in the movie ?
I think he is so amazing, he has done Twilight, or New Moon actually.
I think John Williams is great too, don’t take me wrong. Oh, I can’t wait to the movie, it will be so GREAT !

Posted by TheWaiter on June 29, 2010, 06:39 PM report to moderator

"Terrified? I hope I, Sir Nicholas de Mimsy-Porpington, have never been guilty of cowardice in my life! The noble blood that runs in my veins --"[br]"What blood?" asked Ron. "Surely you haven't still got --?"[br]"It's a figure of speech!"