"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" Trailer Now Online

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
June 30, 2010, 10:40 PM

The much anticipated trailer for the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Parts I and II" is now online and can be viewed via our Leaky Video Galleries here!  Links from WB can be found below the video. Stay tuned for more!

Update 1:  The trailer for the film can now be seen right here on the official Harry Potter website.

Update 2: Links from WB

QUICKTIME HD
QUICKTIME STANDARD
WINDOWS HD
WINDOWS STANDARD
FLASH
IPOD

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Http_3a_2f_2f24

it’s awesomeeee woooooooooowwwwwwwwww

Posted by Emmaria on June 29, 2010, 06:13 AM report to moderator

Even though this trailer is great, I’m already a bit disappointed in the ending. Like some others asked, why are they alone in the end? There better be a good reason. Anyway, looking forward to watching it very much!

Posted by Mrs. Bower on June 29, 2010, 06:17 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_ljx6bckvt81qayzvw_thumb
2043 Points

oh my gave me chills cant stop watching it

Posted by GinnyRose2004 on June 29, 2010, 06:21 AM report to moderator
Hp5_-_fiennes__carter__gambon___radcliffe_thumb

bloody wicked! i feel soooo sad but i just want it to come out! urghh but why isnt crabbe there i know he did some stuff in his personal life but he was so funny when he became such a killer with a soft voice! like it hot scum!

Posted by dangflabbit on June 29, 2010, 06:29 AM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

The trailer was amazing! But I really didn’t like the fact that they were alone in the end! Where were the crowds surrounding them? Why do they have to change things from the book?

Posted by hermione198k on June 29, 2010, 06:31 AM report to moderator
Wig4_thumb

it’s awesomeeee

Posted by Fleur-de- Lily on June 29, 2010, 06:35 AM report to moderator
Avatar2_thumb

That was the most AWESOME thing I have ever seen!! The movie will be EPIC!!

Posted by weasleygirl101(ROAR) on June 29, 2010, 07:14 AM report to moderator
Seb_thumb

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AMAZING!

Posted by Sebastian Myers on June 29, 2010, 07:44 AM report to moderator

Wow. I love it… It was absolutely amazing… Its so nice! Its action packed, w/ everything I wanted! It was awesome!

Posted by WhyAllTheGlitterâ„¢ on June 29, 2010, 08:00 AM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

WOW Absolutely AWESOME!!! I can not wait to see it in the theaters!!

Posted by Mistic Willow on June 29, 2010, 08:27 AM report to moderator

How amazing. I never expected something like that ! WOW

Posted by TheWaiter on June 29, 2010, 08:32 AM report to moderator

I just can’t actually belive that this is the end. The trailer was mind- blowing !
But it looked like it to me that they were alone in the end where was the crowd ? It would be much better if there was people there to watch when they fight (Voldemort and Harry).
But I think personally that the movie is going to be great ! I just wished that they could show both parts at the same day, just put an half an hour break between the movie so people could do whatever they do and then begin at part 2. Part 1 is comming in November, and I can’t nearly wait, and part 2 is in July. So long !

Posted by TheWaiter on June 29, 2010, 08:43 AM report to moderator

Ugh! I saw more than a few things wrong! But 2 things stand out. When Harry goes to die all the Death Eaters are supposed to be standing around laughing and watching. Didnt see one of them nor did I see Hagrid. Second when Harry and Voldemort meet for the last time Everyone is there and I didn’t see a single person! I so LOATHE Steven Kloves! He does not know how to adapt at all, what a horrible writer. He does not know how to adapt a large novel. The only good ones he did were the first 2 and that’s because they were small books. I don’t know why they didnt keep Michael Goldenberg! He was a much better screenwriter and keep the story much closer to the original.

Posted by pixey on June 29, 2010, 08:46 AM report to moderator

The Death Eather was in the forest. I saw them after my third time watching the trailer. They are in the back.

Posted by TheWaiter on June 29, 2010, 09:19 AM report to moderator
Avcj_thumb

That was amazing!!!

But as a sidenote, I really hope they don’t give us too much else— I want both movies to be a complete surprise!! I am going to have to start censoring myself from these trailers now!

Posted by Princess Leia on June 29, 2010, 09:32 AM report to moderator

"Think of a dream, quick," he told Ron, "in case the old toad comes our way."[br]"I did it last time," Ron protested, "it's your turn, you tell me one."[br]"Oh, I dunno..." said Harry desperately, who could not remember dreaming anything at all over the l