"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" Trailer Now Online

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
June 30, 2010, 10:40 PM

The much anticipated trailer for the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Parts I and II" is now online and can be viewed via our Leaky Video Galleries here!  Links from WB can be found below the video. Stay tuned for more!

Update 1:  The trailer for the film can now be seen right here on the official Harry Potter website.

Update 2: Links from WB

QUICKTIME HD
QUICKTIME STANDARD
WINDOWS HD
WINDOWS STANDARD
FLASH
IPOD

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Naughty_galaxy_thumb

At the beginning of the scene where Voldemort and Harry are facing each other with the wands connected you can see bodies lying around the courtyard, it gives me the chills, the trailer looks fantastic, Rupert looks as if he is giving a fantastic performance again, I thought he was wonderful in HBP. they ALL look as if they are giving the performance of their lives.

Posted by moglet [ITC!] on June 29, 2010, 02:11 AM report to moderator
9387883_csua9n9y_c_thumb

I couldn’t stay up till 1 am for it but instead i woke at half 6 to watch it and it is AMAZING!!! i’m going to be buzzed all day at work now. Can’t wait for November!!!!

Posted by Snunkiebrian (Gold Marauder46) on June 29, 2010, 02:11 AM report to moderator

Incredible!

Posted by Dawna on June 29, 2010, 02:14 AM report to moderator
416imcmhjil__sl500_aa253__thumb

why both trailers together. and thats interesting. they added a Harry Voldemort scene and when they fight at the end, they are alone and it is more like the grave yard.

Posted by LilyFish7808 on June 29, 2010, 02:43 AM report to moderator
Diagonalley_thumb

I’ve skipped a beat! :-o
Amazing!

Posted by devilskinn on June 29, 2010, 02:49 AM report to moderator
Phelpstwins_thumb

needs more twins… otherwise, yay!

Posted by deadtree ♥WBM♥ on June 29, 2010, 03:16 AM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Already watched it 10 times.amazing :) goosebumps I’m so happy and excited for November

Posted by IloveDobby on June 29, 2010, 03:23 AM report to moderator
59276_10150278850600486_769630485_15029877_3786878_n_thumb

I wish they had shown Neville and Luna also in the trailer. They also are a very important part of this movie.

Posted by modern on June 29, 2010, 04:35 AM report to moderator

I’m speechless (and when you know the fact that usually I can’t stop talking you will realise how big this is)…

I can’t believe HOW AMAZING THE TRAILER IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) It’s so dramatic, intense and full of FABULOUS clips from the movie!!!!!! :) I totally love the music and all those little lines between the clips!! This really is THE BIG FINALE OF A WORLD PHENOMENOM and I’m happy that they’ve put it in the trailer to remined everyone of that!!!! ;) I just can’t wait for the movie and until then I guess I’ll have to watch the trailer every single day… :P

Posted by hp-fan (Roar!) on June 29, 2010, 04:45 AM report to moderator
001_thumb

Okay that was a very awesome trailer. I walked in the door at 7:08 eastern time (5:08) my time to see the trailer and I liked how they dedicated the website to the trailer. I thought that Voldemort had slits for eyes like a cat. I think that they just posted it without the slits in his eyes to make it less scary for the kids. Because in reality he is a lot scarier in the book than in the movie. My favorite part was seeing the snake. But Ron is not being attacked by the snake. I did it in slowmotion and it’s harry being attacked. So Ron wasn’t put in a part he wasn’t in in the book. When Harry says “Ron Kill It” he is in the forest of dean with the sword and the hocrux. And who is the man in front of the train? Amycus is fat so I don’t think that is him. Hermoines hands also are not covered in blood in the splych scene as they were in the Half Blood Prince DVD trailer version. They probably don’t want kids to see it like that. I like it better without the blood. I am so honored to have Harry Potter books to read, because they promote good morals, making good choices, standing up in the face of intense life situations, and being true friends and family members. Oh yeah you all say OMG, OMFG, OMGOMG too much.

Posted by gb0923 on June 29, 2010, 04:47 AM report to moderator
Hufflepuffpottermore_thumb

omg!!! this movie is going to be freaking epic!!!!!!! i can’t wait!!!!

Posted by Sorceress25 on June 29, 2010, 04:52 AM report to moderator

Looking good! As others have said they’ve de-bloodied Hermione’s hands in the splinching scene. I hope this doesn’t mean they are cutting the film for younger audiences. Despite the book covers (UK ones especially) they haven’t been kids books since GoF at the latest. Surely we’ve all grown up with HP by now?!

Posted by hereward on June 29, 2010, 05:43 AM report to moderator
Fantasyart01_thumb

Man I am so chuffed this comes out the day after my birthday… one hell of an 18th birthday present :) :) :) !

Posted by Sasha on June 29, 2010, 05:47 AM report to moderator

I thought SS film was Oscar quality but the next five didn’t come up to that level, although they were still enjoyable. It looks like with DH they worked hard to achieve that nomination. If the film is as good as the trailer, they ought to have it.

Posted by sampsongregory on June 29, 2010, 05:48 AM report to moderator
59276_10150278850600486_769630485_15029877_3786878_n_thumb

If I remember, when Nagini attacked HP he had drank the polyjuice potion and changed his apperance to a muggle. Was the effect of the juice over when Nagini attacked him????

Posted by modern on June 29, 2010, 05:57 AM report to moderator

[Professor Tofty] leaned forward a little.[br]"I heard, from my dear friend Tiberius Ogden, that you can produce a Patronus? For a bonus point...?"[br]Harry raised his wand, looked directly at Umbridge, and imagined her being sacked.[br][i]"Expecto Patron