"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" Trailer Now Online

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
June 30, 2010, 10:40 PM

The much anticipated trailer for the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Parts I and II" is now online and can be viewed via our Leaky Video Galleries here!  Links from WB can be found below the video. Stay tuned for more!

Update 1:  The trailer for the film can now be seen right here on the official Harry Potter website.

Update 2: Links from WB

QUICKTIME HD
QUICKTIME STANDARD
WINDOWS HD
WINDOWS STANDARD
FLASH
IPOD

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Harry_thumb

I’m gonna watch the trailer only once as i don’t want to miss the excitement on the screen

Posted by blackhair on June 29, 2010, 12:18 AM report to moderator
Jkloling_thumb

its really coming to an end isnt it :(( trailer = amazing but end = depressing

Posted by SeVeRuS<3 ツ [ITC] on June 29, 2010, 12:26 AM report to moderator
Tumblr_mhtdm2xtoo1r5souzo7_250_thumb
20981 Points

That was so AMAZING!!! I cant believe how much they showed, it was like the whole ending almost. And we finally got to see Snape and Draco!!! =D

Posted by LunaLuver on June 29, 2010, 12:41 AM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

OMG!!!!!!!!! The trailer is totally awesome… bloody brillant… pure epicness!!! November needs to get here NOW!!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on June 29, 2010, 12:46 AM report to moderator

EPIC! THis feels EPIC!
SO much better than the teaser

Posted by Kourtis on June 29, 2010, 12:57 AM report to moderator
149638_103433969730594_2631787_n_thumb

OMG!!!!!

Awesome!!!!!

Posted by sessionka oom4 CW on June 29, 2010, 12:59 AM report to moderator

the lightning going up the “P” in t he end is cool!

Posted by Kourtis on June 29, 2010, 01:01 AM report to moderator
Harrypotter6_thumb

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMFG I AM LIKE SCREAMIN AND IVE WATCHED IT 20 TIMES SO FAR!!!!

Posted by hpfangirl97 on June 29, 2010, 01:01 AM report to moderator
149638_103433969730594_2631787_n_thumb

It’s utterly amazing how much traffic the ‘TRAILER’ has generated. For the first time in my “Harry Potter” life, I can wait for the movie to come out. I don’t want it to end. I’m hoping November takes a long time to come.
:-(

Posted by sessionka oom4 CW on June 29, 2010, 01:14 AM report to moderator
149638_103433969730594_2631787_n_thumb

How about the scene where it looks like some magical protection is disintegrating. It looked like Hogwarts, but I’m not sure. Does anyone remember if that’s in the book, and where?

The Dragon in Gringotts looked amazing, and I’m loving the music. I hope that is the theme song.

It looks like Tom Felton has some meaty parts. Good for him!!!!

Please God, let Neville kill the snake, and…

Please let Molly kill Bellatrix (Not my daughter you b____)!!!!

Posted by sessionka oom4 CW on June 29, 2010, 01:18 AM report to moderator
91276076-92c0d0bb89d5acf6cf757ac328660480

That was actually amazing! I’m really glad they haven’t shown any of the ron/hermione kiss but I don’t like how they’ve shown us part of the forbidden forest scene, mainly because it’s quite a important scene in the book.

Posted by Mischief_Managed *Roar* on June 29, 2010, 01:28 AM report to moderator
Dhonesheet_thumb

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It’s AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by cghambright on June 29, 2010, 01:31 AM report to moderator
Draco_malfoy_lego__thumb

Amazing amazing amazing!!!!!! This trailer is fantastic!!!! I can’t wait to see them movie!!!!

Posted by Kaitousblackwings on June 29, 2010, 01:45 AM report to moderator
Draco_malfoy_lego__thumb

Posted by Kaitousblackwings on June 29, 2010, 01:45 AM report to moderator
Img_3265_thumb

Oh. My. God. I am overwhelmed with joy and sadness. I love Harry Potter. I will be very sad to see it all end. :( What’s going to happen to the fansites???

Posted by Alli on June 29, 2010, 01:49 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"All you have to do is walk straight at the barrier between platforms nine and ten. Don't stop and don't be scared you'll crash into it, that's very important. Best do it at a bit of a run if you're nervous."