Warwick Davis Discusses Last Day of Shooting "Deathly Hallows"

Davis
Posted by: Mel
June 29, 2010, 09:45 PM

MTV has an interview with Warwick Davis (Professor Flitwick and Griphook) where he discusses his feelings on the last day of shooting "Deathly Hallows":

"I shot my last day on 'Harry Potter' last Saturday. It was a very sad, very emotional day," actor Warwick Davis told MTV News recently at the grand opening of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park. "I never really get upset finishing a film. I'm normally glad that it's over, that I won't have to wear the makeup anymore — but I was actually really quite choked up about it. Ten years' worth of work finished, and on Sunday, it was worse. I woke up Sunday morning thinking, 'No more Harry Potter. That's it.' "
Davis also discusses being at the Wizarding World of Harry Potter grand opening in the interview and says:

"It's lovely, because we're all here," he said, referring to the newly opened Wizarding World of Harry Potter. "It's like a big school trip. We're all on holiday, so this is like a new beginning. And we still have the films to see as well."
You can read more here and you can see the latest trailer for the final two Harry Potter movies in our Video Galleries.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Davis News

Upclose_of_me_thumb

Oh I love Warwick! He is such a sweet guy and truly loves the movies!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on June 30, 2010, 08:54 PM report to moderator

He was so sweet in the interview. How sad it’s all over now.

Posted by hewy on June 30, 2010, 11:11 PM report to moderator
Eeyorescrollsparky_thumb

Whenever I read these comments from veteran actors, it makes me sad to think that it is coming to a close. The books were wonderful, and the films have been great fun. I’ll miss those midnight opening nights after the Deathly Hallows films.

It’s nice to see that they are such a family.

Posted by Eeyore on July 01, 2010, 03:10 AM report to moderator
Untitled-1_copy_thumb

i don’t think he fits griphook at all

Posted by the_mudblood_prince on July 01, 2010, 02:23 PM report to moderator
018734281a3970190750b972929570l_normal_thumb

‘Although Davis couldn’t divulge the final scene that was shot for “Deathly Hallows,” he confirmed that the last shot involved Radcliffe, Grint and Watson. “It was them, as it should be,” he said. “The three of them. I was lucky to be there for the last day. I think I was the only other castmember in on it.”’ I hoped it would end like this for them

Posted by KiwiMcI on July 07, 2010, 10:11 AM report to moderator

"You stand by all this garbage about You-Know-Who returning and you being the sole witness -- ?"[br]"I wasn't the sole witness," snarled Harry. "There were a dozen-odd Death Eaters there as well. Want their names?"[br]"I'd love them," breathed Rita... gaz