High Res Screencaps for "Deathly Hallows" Trailer Online

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
June 28, 2010, 08:47 PM

In case you missed it, the trailer for the parts one and two of the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" film has been released, and can be viewed via this link.  Thanks to our always awesome and dedicated Image Galleries crew, Leaky how has for you our series of high res screencaps from the trailer.  More will be added throughout the evening, so stay tuned for an upclose look at your favorite moment from the trailer.  Enjoy!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Hpdh_thumb

honestlywho missed this great event

Posted by ZachBlack [ROAR] on June 28, 2010, 09:13 PM report to moderator
Dhcalendar_thumb

I’m going dizzy from all this excitement

Posted by Brianna on June 28, 2010, 09:32 PM report to moderator
Img_3143_thumb

this trailer was incredible, i had goosebumps!

Posted by HufflepuffKiwi on June 28, 2010, 09:40 PM report to moderator
Ootp_tumblr_thumb

i saw this on livestream, lets just say that was a experience all in itself, tee-hee. amazing trailer! i got goosebumps literally. epic music.

Posted by hermy007 on June 28, 2010, 09:40 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

these are AWEOSME! holy, this is too much excitement for one daay!! ahhh :D

Posted by DesQueJteVois on June 28, 2010, 09:44 PM report to moderator
Daniel_radcliffe__rupert_grint__emma_watson_harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows_movie_image_1_thumb

did anybody see the ridiculous stuff in the comments of the other garbage website devoted to HP under their trailer? I can’t believe people are getting away with that stuff…that’s why Leaky is the only place to be for HP fandamonium…you guys rock and have the best coverage! Awesome.

Posted by crikeyhunter on June 28, 2010, 09:52 PM report to moderator
Wand_thumb

Love it, love it, love it!!!

Posted by #1 Witch ROAR! on June 28, 2010, 10:07 PM report to moderator

I love it, but seeing Snape trapped and in such distress breaks my heart. Ok, I knew this was coming, but seeing it on screen makes it real.

Posted by Leslie33 on June 28, 2010, 10:27 PM report to moderator
Choco_dementor_thumb

OMG, this is all SO exciting!!!! Thank you sooo much Leaky, for everything!

Posted by The Half-Blood Lauma' on June 28, 2010, 10:39 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

Absolutely amazing. I loved this trailer, it was insane. Dan’s acting was absolutely perfect, and the way he delivered that line, “Because I have something worth fighting for,”… flawless.

Posted by CarinaPotter (ROAR!) on June 28, 2010, 10:40 PM report to moderator
Iconator_6f49d3d21092e00bd5143836ef5b871a_thumb

noticed some people are upset that the showdown between harry and voldemort is outside rather than the great hall. Maybe the great hall is too damaged? cause there’s a lot of rubble behind harry.

Posted by lizzardbreath on June 28, 2010, 11:12 PM report to moderator
Thriller_thumb

I am SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I think the Great Hall got torn apart, but they’re still fighting in it. Where is everyone, by the way? It seems like it’s just Harry and Riddle.

Posted by findthefourth on June 28, 2010, 11:36 PM report to moderator
Img_3044_thumb

I personally don’t mind that it’s just Harry and Voldemort at the end. To me, it makes the moment that much more momentous, because it’s just down to the two of them. All that matters in that moment is what goes on between the two of them.
And I think it’s better visually. Although the dead bodies around them are quite heart-wrenching.

Posted by lptaylor101 on June 28, 2010, 11:47 PM report to moderator
Beeme_thumb

I love the “Because I have something worth fighting for" moment… wonder whay is Dan tied up… if this part belongs after Harry lives again.

Posted by leiziana on June 29, 2010, 12:11 AM report to moderator
Movies_ootp_premieries_imax_001_thumb

“Because I have something worth living for” Amazing. truely awesome. Dan was excellent.

Posted by Azaad Potter The Chosen One [ROAR] on June 29, 2010, 12:33 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"If your determination to shut your eyes will carry you as far as this, Cornelius," said Dumbledore, "we have reached a parting of the ways. You must act as you see fit. And I -- I shall act as I see fit."