"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" Trailer Now Online

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
June 30, 2010, 10:40 PM

The much anticipated trailer for the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Parts I and II" is now online and can be viewed via our Leaky Video Galleries here!  Links from WB can be found below the video. Stay tuned for more!

Update 1:  The trailer for the film can now be seen right here on the official Harry Potter website.

Update 2: Links from WB

QUICKTIME HD
QUICKTIME STANDARD
WINDOWS HD
WINDOWS STANDARD
FLASH
IPOD

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

the last two movies look like the harry potter movies ever

Posted by vampirekitten on June 28, 2010, 09:09 PM report to moderator
Mv5bmje0njy5mte2nv5bml5banbnxkftztywnzu4mtk1

THE MOST EPIC THING I HAVE EVER SEEN TIMES 10000000000!!!!

Posted by Beckster235 on June 28, 2010, 09:13 PM report to moderator
Dhc-avatar_thumb

SQUEEEEEE!!!! The trailer is awesome!!!!! So excited!!

Posted by da_member0808 on June 28, 2010, 09:17 PM report to moderator

I don’t get who that is (the girl) in the scene with Harry and Griphook, etc. It doesn’t look at all like Emma. Is it her? Is it her stunt double? Is it suppose to be another character entirely? Like I said, I looked at the frames and it does not look anything like Emma to me.

Posted by Michaelann on June 28, 2010, 09:21 PM report to moderator
Wicked_poster_by_pixarjunkie_thumb

Oh my gosh this is going to be EPIC.

Posted by Scylla on June 28, 2010, 09:23 PM report to moderator
Unknown_thumb

With Harry and Griphook I think it is Hermione polyjuiced as Bellatrix, Ron behind Harry’s right shoulder, and that Death Eater that they took along.

Posted by Katie_Lily on June 28, 2010, 09:30 PM report to moderator
Avi_thumb

THIS IS BLOODY EPIC !!!

Posted by DesQueJteVois on June 28, 2010, 09:46 PM report to moderator
Dsc01254_thumb

Holy Hell Nagini ! Loved every minute of it !

Posted by HPIsLegit on June 28, 2010, 09:53 PM report to moderator
Icon_thumb

Holy crap. This is epic. I cannot WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Posted by Elwood J. Blues on June 28, 2010, 09:54 PM report to moderator
Normal_knitted_dobbysocks_prokyon_thumb

i just got chills…

Posted by pottersocks on June 28, 2010, 09:59 PM report to moderator
Mr_bean__thumb

wow that was ah-mazing. i cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by hermionenluna TZS ROAR! on June 28, 2010, 09:59 PM report to moderator
Hermione_thumb

really, I almost died this time! OMG

Posted by Miroca on June 28, 2010, 10:06 PM report to moderator
105_thumb

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by thefatladysings on June 28, 2010, 10:08 PM report to moderator
Screen_shot_2010-06-07_at_7

AMAZING!! I don’t even know what to say! That is so rare for me… haha

Posted by Awakened on June 28, 2010, 10:15 PM report to moderator
Normal_books_chapterart_dh_034_1__thumb

that was so intense. I LOVE IT! i almost died. i did not no that i could go that long without blinking

Posted by Ginny_Wealsey_Potter on June 28, 2010, 10:19 PM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

...Professor Lockhart would be unable to return next year, owing to the fact that he needed to go away and get his memory back. Quite a few of the teachers joined in the cheering that greeted this news.[br]"Shame," said Ron, helping himself to a jam dough