Happy Birthday, Dobby

Character Birthdays
Posted by: Rosi
June 27, 2010, 05:22 PM

As it is now the 28th of June in the UK, birthday wishes go out to Dobby, beloved House Elf from the Harry Potter series. The calendar at JKRowling.com has been updated to mark this special day. Please join us wishing the free elf a very happy day and a slew of odd socks!

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent Character Birthdays News

Happy Birtday Dobby! I’m going to miss you, but never forget you !

Posted by TheWaiter on June 29, 2010, 09:09 AM report to moderator
Gryffcutie_thumb

Even though you’re not with us anymore, you’re still in all our hearts!

Happy Birthday to Dobby – The Free Elf!

Posted by Gryffindor Cutie on June 29, 2010, 12:30 PM report to moderator
Imagescaoyiy8w_thumb

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOBBY THE FREE HOUSE ELF!!!!

Posted by Mistic Willow on June 29, 2010, 06:50 PM report to moderator

Happy birthday! Harry loves you very much!

Posted by 9em on June 29, 2010, 07:30 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

I had a birthday party for Dobby with my friends!!! Happy Birthday to the FREE Elf!!!

Posted by HP*JOSIAH*HP on June 30, 2010, 11:56 AM report to moderator

Happy Birthday to a Free Elf!! Long live Dobby in our hearts and minds!!!!

Posted by hewy on June 30, 2010, 01:57 PM report to moderator
Raven_avatar_thumb

Happy Birthday…

Posted by Won_Two on June 30, 2010, 10:11 PM report to moderator
2d8jjls_thumb

Happy Birthday Dobby!!!
RIP :( :(

Posted by jasmineflower27 on July 04, 2010, 07:07 PM report to moderator
Brookie_002_thumb

Yay! Dobby and I have the same birthday. I am so lucky I share my birthday with a wonderful free house elf who died a hero.
btw I realize this is like October and not June but I just saw this soooo yeah…
R.I.P Dobby!

Posted by mollyollyoxenfree8 on October 30, 2010, 01:33 AM report to moderator

"Now, I must warn you that the most stringent Anti-Cheating Charms have been applied to your examination papers. Auto-Answer Quills are banned from the examination hall, as are Remembralls, Detachable Cribbing Cuffs, and Self-Correcting Ink."