First Images from "Deathly Hallows" Trailer Online: Voldemort vs Harry, Ron and Hermione, Hogwarts During Battle (Updated)

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
June 27, 2010, 05:27 PM

TheMetro.co.uk has published the first series of images from the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" films. Available to view via this link, the spoilerific images from the Monday's trailer show Harry Potter (Dan Radcliffe) in the literal clutches of Lord Voldemort (Ralph Fiennes), Ron (Rupert Grint) and Hermione (Emma Watson) standing on what appears to be the Shell Cottage beach, and a fiery explosion at Hogwarts.

Update: The Scotsman has also published an image from the trailer showing Harry walking though the Forbidden Forest.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

I’d have thought they’d have Harry’s hair longer even if they had to put in extensions in since he suppose to have been on the run for months. Still look forward to the movie though.

Posted by dobby_rocks on June 27, 2010, 11:41 PM report to moderator
Dhcalendar_thumb

Picture #1: Really awesome when I first saw it, but then I looked at it it is kinda weird that Voldy and Harry are in Hogwarts, probably a dream.
Picture #2: Loving Ron and Hermione, sad because that is obviously Dobby’s death and I am going to cry like a baby.
Picture #3: Kick butt, obviously the battle of Hogwarts, gonna be awesome!
Picture #4: Harry looking scared but determined, going to be awesome!

I CAN’T WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW, IM WATCHING HUGE SO I CAN CATCH IT!!!!

Posted by Brianna on June 28, 2010, 12:04 AM report to moderator
10312009016-002_thumb

The photo of Harry and Voldemort is giving me chills! I can’t wait to watch the trailer!

Posted by sakuranbo07 on June 28, 2010, 12:50 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_background_thumb

what channel/ show is the trailer premiering?

Posted by Martina Lestrange on June 28, 2010, 02:10 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter_background_thumb

what channel/ show is the trailer premiering?

Posted by Martina Lestrange on June 28, 2010, 02:10 AM report to moderator
Dsc08588_thumb

Oh my goodness, I’m so excited it’s almost painful. Cannot wait! These photos were great teaser, in my opinion…it actually somehow made me even more excited than I was before. :D

Posted by Jade Danielle (WBM) on June 28, 2010, 02:14 AM report to moderator
Dsc08588_thumb

Oh, God, wait…is that Harry in part 2? The fourth photo? I was admiring how amazing it looked and it suddenly…dawned on me…. :[

Posted by Jade Danielle (WBM) on June 28, 2010, 02:16 AM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

Well it looks like the trailer would be action filled as the images are from the battle and their about.
The only things that amazes me is that the above scenes are mostly from the Part2 Harry’s Walk to the Forbidden Forest, Attack at Hogwarts, Ron/Hermione at Shell Cottage.
And also their is something new in the movie i would like to see some minute changes from the book but not many like how the battle turned out
Well i know the battle was given much needed important both in book and movies still the scenes where Professor Sybil throwing the Glass Balls at Death Eaters, Hagrid’s capture by the Giant Spiders can be missed and some fighting scenes can be shown like Voldy versus the Professors(Minerva,Slughorn) and Kingsley and Ron, Neville with Greyback,
Tonks versus Bella, Lupin versus Dolhov yes the duels where mentioned but they were just given brief outline but it would be exciting and nerve breaking to watch such fighting duels just like in OOTP btw Albus and Tom.

Because the much anticipated battle btw Harry and Tom aka Voldemort was like nullified yes their was a conversation btw the two but not the fight you would like to have read in DH book i was left disappointed how it turned out, i know if their had been a duel it could have gone either way since Harry was not aware of that many spells which Tom would have done even in his sleep but still the much anticipated battle was not done

Posted by blackhair on June 28, 2010, 02:45 AM report to moderator
Harry_thumb

Well the trailer would be premiered in ABC Channel

Posted by blackhair on June 28, 2010, 02:48 AM report to moderator

I love these pictures! I, like so many others, am sick of people complaining. I saw the pictures on another site, and the duel, with just the two of them in a shattered courtyard, is the most dynamic thing ever. I am so pumped for tomorrow.

Posted by jonk69 on June 28, 2010, 02:54 AM report to moderator

Posted by jonk69 on June 28, 2010, 02:54 AM report to moderator
Upclose_of_me_thumb

OMG! The one with Harry and Voldemort is intense!!! I can’t wait to see it tomorrow!!!!!

Posted by Half-Blood Princess66[ROAR!] on June 28, 2010, 03:01 AM report to moderator
Harry_potter__hbp_promo__3_thumb

Cool!!! Can’t wait!

Posted by forgetmenot_007 on June 28, 2010, 04:00 AM report to moderator
Http_3a_2f_2f24

wwwwwwwwwwwooooooooowwwwwwwwwww first picture wow it gave me chills and i can’t wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Emmaria on June 28, 2010, 04:51 AM report to moderator
M_078_thumb

ooooooo i cant wait to see the movie!!!!!!

Posted by 23potterlover on June 28, 2010, 04:59 AM report to moderator

Issue 28 - Aug. 2014

"You are on probation!" shrieked Professor Umbridge, and Snape looked back at her, his eyebrows slightly raised. "You are being deliberately unhelpful! I expected better, Lucius Malfoy always speaks most highly of you! Now get out of my office!"