First Images from "Deathly Hallows" Trailer Online: Voldemort vs Harry, Ron and Hermione, Hogwarts During Battle (Updated)

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
June 27, 2010, 05:27 PM

TheMetro.co.uk has published the first series of images from the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" films. Available to view via this link, the spoilerific images from the Monday's trailer show Harry Potter (Dan Radcliffe) in the literal clutches of Lord Voldemort (Ralph Fiennes), Ron (Rupert Grint) and Hermione (Emma Watson) standing on what appears to be the Shell Cottage beach, and a fiery explosion at Hogwarts.

Update: The Scotsman has also published an image from the trailer showing Harry walking though the Forbidden Forest.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Tumblr_lg5o03uh5b1qeqc7eo1_1280_thumb

guys, the first one is probably a dream or something.
and THESE ARE AMAZING. I AM SO EXCITED.

Posted by HalfBloodPrincess130 on June 27, 2010, 09:31 PM report to moderator
008_thumb

holy tits, i almost peed my pants.

Posted by TaylerWeasley on June 27, 2010, 09:38 PM report to moderator
Harry_potter_and_the_deathly_hallows_movie_poster_thumb

Everyone needs to get over the different changes the films make from the books. JKR approves all of these, so we should just be glad we can go see these movies. You can’t expect to cram 759 pages into 4 hours. Don’t get me wrong, I wish more of the horcruxes were in HBP. But little changes like the subway and burrow scenes don’t bother me at all. This is the filmmakers interpretation of the story. The first 2 movies stuck to the books, but they are the worst in the series. Yates gets the characters and the emotion of the story, which is better than trying to be word for word from the book. Those are my 2 cents.

Posted by Darkmarkman on June 27, 2010, 09:46 PM report to moderator
Dh-all_s-fair-in-love-and-war_thumb

I can’t believe it, I can’t wait, it is amazing! I think that first one must be from a dream.

Posted by Hermione_Granger_Weasley on June 27, 2010, 09:48 PM report to moderator

I have chills from the first picture. has chillsditto Wendelin the Weird!!

Posted by OddRavenclaw222~WBM~ on June 27, 2010, 09:57 PM report to moderator
Prophecy_thumb

Not another stupid dream. Maybe Voldie is wearing Armani this time.

Posted by DeliaDee on June 27, 2010, 10:01 PM report to moderator

I CANT WAIT!! Its going to be AMAZING!!!

Posted by Hogwarts_Love_21 on June 27, 2010, 10:13 PM report to moderator
1393057603281_thumb
22029 Points

O.O OMGOSH!!! ACCIO MONDAY!!! ACCIO NOVEMBER!!!

Harry_snl_thumb

I hate spoilers!!! I wish I hadn’t seen the pic of LV holding Harry by the face. NOT IN THE BOOK. Even as a dream, I’m not digging it. Oh, the stress …

On the other hand, LOVE that shot of Emma and Rupert!

Jkloling_thumb

umm chilling pic of Voldy and Harry but am confused as to WHERE THE %#@* tht is in the books :((

Posted by SeVeRuS<3 ツ [ITC] on June 27, 2010, 10:36 PM report to moderator

Wow.. some people are actually shocked Kloves has changed a few things?? facepalm The last four movies should give you an indicator that films work better when they are not based soley on books (its called an adaptation).Very excited about this. It’s midday monday here now, when is it monday in America???

Posted by WickedLoz on June 27, 2010, 10:39 PM report to moderator
Normal_scan_thumb

These are great ones, especially the last one (epic shot).

In regards to some who don’t like the first one…frankly, ever since DH came out in 2007, I have totally loved the last two films, and I expect to enjoy the next two. Why? Because, dear fellow peers (fans), we get something new and great to add to the series. I MISS new Potter stuff that happens to my favorite characters, therefore, I rather enjoy new scenes because it’s like we’re getting something new and unseen. (Now, if things were distorted to change scenes and characters, then that’s when I get gruffy with the filmmakers, but new stuff is always fun to get, as a long-time fan) So, yeah, these new pictures have made me excited to view the teaser trailer (though I wished it would’ve been one of those 2 minute things). I just hope the trailer doesn’t have the annoyingly boring music it has had for the DVD and MTV trailers…not a fan of that background music.

Posted by The Hollow on June 27, 2010, 11:23 PM report to moderator
Is22581022_thumb

Not book. Movie. Will not be the same.

People can be so closed minded. Doesn’t matter the quality of the scene, if something, no matter how small, wasn’t written by the holy almighty Jo some people just hate it for that reason alone. It’s so… unthinking. Just a pure knee jerk reaction instead of reserving judgment. Stephen Colbert could do an excellent parody about this.

Posted by YodatheHobbit on June 27, 2010, 11:26 PM report to moderator
Q3_thumb

I wish people will chill with the first picture. If you notice, it looks like Voldie-poos robes are wrapped around him, and by the looks of it, they might be near the astronomy tower, Harry is probably having a nightmare about the night DUmbles died…..just like he had nightmares in OotP. The trailer already seems like it’s going to be fantastic.
The last picture makes me want to cry! D:

Posted by KennedyJames on June 27, 2010, 11:27 PM report to moderator
Slyth016princessbloomy_thumb

Give me the trailer already…omg…makes grabby hands Wait,screw the trailer…i want the movies!patience forever

Posted by Black_wind on June 27, 2010, 11:35 PM report to moderator

"I'm not putting them on," said old Archie in indignation. "I like a healthy breeze 'round my privates, thanks."[br]Hermione was overcome with such a strong fit of the giggles at this point that she had to duck out of the queue and only returned when Arch

Issue 28 - Apr. 2014