First Images from "Deathly Hallows" Trailer Online: Voldemort vs Harry, Ron and Hermione, Hogwarts During Battle (Updated)

DH Film
Posted by: Edward
June 27, 2010, 05:27 PM

TheMetro.co.uk has published the first series of images from the "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" films. Available to view via this link, the spoilerific images from the Monday's trailer show Harry Potter (Dan Radcliffe) in the literal clutches of Lord Voldemort (Ralph Fiennes), Ron (Rupert Grint) and Hermione (Emma Watson) standing on what appears to be the Shell Cottage beach, and a fiery explosion at Hogwarts.

Update: The Scotsman has also published an image from the trailer showing Harry walking though the Forbidden Forest.

Previous Article | Next Article Browse all Recent DH Film News

Kris_thumb

oh oh.. I’m looking forward to the trailer!! These photographs are making it harder to wait!

Posted by Karrelien on June 27, 2010, 05:54 PM report to moderator
Normal_fredjorgeweasley_scarpotter_thumb

I can’t bloody wait for this!!!!

Posted by Slytherin Princess ^hiss^ on June 27, 2010, 05:57 PM report to moderator
Images_thumb

OH. MY. GOD. That first one is…. really giving me the chills… shivers

I actually had my sister look at them first, I can’t be spoiled…

Posted by CarinaPotter (ROAR!) on June 27, 2010, 06:02 PM report to moderator
Da1a_thumb

When does LV grab Harry like that? I can’t recall them meeting up until the Forbidden Forest? It’s been a while since I’ve read it, though…

Posted by Rin68nyr on June 27, 2010, 06:08 PM report to moderator
Tumblr_lof6suzoya1qzaf17o4_250_thumb

WTF is that with Voldemort!? oh God,they did it again.changed the book.

Posted by Matea on June 27, 2010, 06:08 PM report to moderator
Tamy_129_thumb

HARRY AND VOLDEMORT!! Loved it so much!

Posted by Tamyris on June 27, 2010, 06:09 PM report to moderator
Californiagurls_thumb

OMGGG

LOOKS AMAZING :D CAN’T WAIT

Posted by Emi ♥ on June 27, 2010, 06:09 PM report to moderator
Trio_walking_icon_thumb

love it but also confused. I don’t remember Voldemort getting handsy with Harry at all during the book. in fact I don’t think HE ever even physically touches him.

Posted by Peverell62442 on June 27, 2010, 06:14 PM report to moderator
Hp-trio-dhx_thumb

whoaaa…can’t wait XD

Posted by xxIBelieveInNarglesxx on June 27, 2010, 06:14 PM report to moderator

sigh The image of Voldemort holding Harry’s face is most likely from a dream Harry’s having.

Posted by Pensieve Seeker on June 27, 2010, 06:19 PM report to moderator
Starship_thumb

AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yesterday in ABC Family the said something about the new DH Trailer…….but i missed it cuzz my sister changed the channel :(

Posted by NaRgLeS.WuZz.H3r3(: {Roar} on June 27, 2010, 06:22 PM report to moderator
006_thumb

I think we can bet our galleons that WB has once again changed the book.
Nothing would surprise me after HBP opened with Harry in a subway diner reading the Prophet and leaving it there for Muggles to see.

Posted by Alysaw on June 27, 2010, 06:23 PM report to moderator
Ron1_thumb

*explodes with happiness

I agree with Pensieve Seeker, it’s most likely just a dream he’s having. The MTV trailer clearly showed Voldemort in the forest waiting for Harry.

Posted by Christine on June 27, 2010, 06:32 PM report to moderator

Thank you, Christine. Others on other boards have commented that it was like that dream he had of Voldemort at the Kings Cross station in OotP.

Posted by Pensieve Seeker on June 27, 2010, 06:37 PM report to moderator
Iconator_dea697cd87becd1283213b46f798b87b_thumb

Ohh, this makes me so excited! Accio monday!

Posted by Wendelin the Weird on June 27, 2010, 06:39 PM report to moderator

"Hermione, when are you going to give up on this spew stuff?"[br]"When house-elves have decent wages and working conditions!" she hissed back.